part 13

"Those two have been in there a while, do you think they're doing it?" Taehyung asked bluntly.

Yoongi had joined them shortly after Jungkook and IU excused themselves and choked on the wine he was drinking at Taehyung's comment.

"Anybody else want wine?" He changed the subject.

Jungkook and IU returned to the kitchen from Jungkook's room just as Yoongi was pouring wine into my wine glass.

"Ah, there you two are! They were going to send a search team for you and we weren't even drunk yet!" Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook rubbed his hand on the back of his neck and chuckled.

"IU is actually just leaving. I'll walk her out now."

"Thank you guys for having me, sorry to barge in on your lunch. It was nice to meet you, Y/n ssi, I wish you guys all the best on your future filming and endeavors!"

IU bowed and left the kitchen towards the front door with Jungkook following.

There was a slight silence after they left, that I broke by taking a quick swig of the wine and clinking it onto the counter.

Something seemed different about Jungkook. He seemed a little bit sad.

Maybe he and IU got into an argument? It's only polite to not share your business as a couple in front of everybody else.

"So today, I'll be making kalbi, kimchi jjigae, japchae with bulgogi, jajangmyeon, and tteok-bokki."

"It sounds like a lot, because it is, but luckily I'm efficient and you guys can help me," I smiled.

Very quickly I enlisted Taehyung in preparing the japchae, Jimin in preparing the kimchi jjigae and tteok-bokki, and Jungkook, in preparing the jajanmyeon. Jin and I were to cook the kalbi and bulgogi.

Jin insisted on being Mr. Funny Guy the whole time, and I was pretty sure I couldn't breathe from all the laughter as we all worked together in the kitchen.