part 7

It felt as though Y/n had been in her room forever now, but he knew she was asleep.

Jiwoo was still up, conversing with whoever was left in the kitchen over a glass of wine. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin had already gone to their homes to go to bed, but the maknae line remained, as well as Hoseok.

"Jiwoo, she really has grown and changed so much," Hoseok proclaimed.

"Yes, she has. It has been like watching a little sister grow up!" Jiwoo recalled endearingly.

"Are you going to tell us about her now, Jiwoo?" Taehyung pouted.

"When she was younger, her parents put her into training to be an idol. She can sing, dance, model, but as she got older she decided she wanted to pursue something else. She and I actually met when she was very young, and I was in the same dance class as her. She has worked hard ever since graduating high school to make a name for herself in the culinary world," she explained.

"She's so pretty though, why would she choose such a career path?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm honestly not sure why she chose to be a chef. It's not something she talks about, but it's also not something I've asked either, so maybe we will ask sometime," Jiwoo shrugged.

"She's a very hard worker. I've essentially become her manager over the last few months, and her schedule is pretty packed. I haven't told her yet, but Vogue Korea wants to feature her in one of their summer issues, but in between everything else, we still have to finalize that shoot, so don't mention it to her yet- she tries to avoid photoshoots because being on set makes her nervous," Jiwoo mentioned casually as she finished the glass of wine she was holding.

"Just wait until I get to tell her mom, she's going to be so proud! And I can't have her turning down Vogue Korea, though, so seriously, I'll kill you idiots if you tell her," Jiwoo threatened.

"Alright, I'm going back to crash at Hoseok's apartment, let's go Hobi," Jiwoo gestured towards Hoseok to leave with her, leaving just Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook.

"I think we should just sleep here tonight, better than going home," Jimin suggested.

They all agreed and shuffled off into their individual rooms at the house.

Jungkook was restless in bed for some reason.

Maybe it was because he knew she was sleeping just across the way.

Why am I still thinking about her? Is this creepy?

Creepy would begin to describe it, as Jungkook pulled out his phone, about to search for Y/n on the internet. He ultimately decided against it and opened his messages to text IU instead.

-

-

He shut off his phone screen and fell asleep counting sheep eventually.