part 41

I was sitting with my knees tucked into my chest and my bare feet on the sofa. I pulled my over sized t shirt over my knees and kind of get lost in my own thoughts while Mrs. Cho and Jiwoo were packing everything up and saying their goodbyes.

We had received word from PD nim that we'd hold off on filming anything else for the VLIVE right now, so we just had a bunch of free time for the next few weeks. Well, the guys would. I still had a lot to do in terms of the restaurant.

I had to make a menu for the award show, assemble my crew, which I would most likely have to fly in from various places. I had to prepare to have my mom and dad at dinner in a few days with all of BTS and PD nim. 

My phone buzzed and it was Jiwoo, sending me the photos that she had taken of me and Jungkook while we were trying on our outfits. And a single winking emoji. I blush, and while I'm grateful, I also want to die from embarrassment that she knew I wanted the photos without having to say anything to her.

I suddenly get up and glance around the room at the lazy group of boys, taking in the rare time that they get a chance to just do nothing.

"Well, you guys are free to go. No more obligations," I laugh.

"I'm going to head out for the day, it's really nice out," I say as I sneak off to my room. Out of the corner of my eye, it feels like Jungkook is watching me, but maybe I'm just wishfully thinking.

I quickly get dressed into something a little bit more comfortable and relaxed.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As I step out of my room, I run into Yoongi- literally. I opened my door and ran straight into him, like he was about to knock on my door.

"Sorry," he apologized as I straightened myself back out.

"It's okay, accidents happen. Did you need something?" I ask as I fidget with my sweater, tucking it in at the front to show off my belt.

"I was actually wondering if you wanted company. It'd be.. nice to get out," he asked, but his eyes were everywhere but on me. Yoongi has been pretty quiet this whole time, so I decided to take him up on his offer. It couldn't hurt, right?

"Well, as long as you don't mind hanging out with me." I laughed teasingly. "I'm not doing anything crazy today. Going to run by the restaurant, check if I need anything else, then maybe stop by the grocery store to buy something to make for later."

He nodded like he didn't seem to mind that plan. We walked to the living room together.

"Do you have everything you need?" I asked as I pulled out my phone to call for a car to come pick us up. 

"Oh, where are you two going?" Taehyung looked up from whatever he, Jimin, and Jungkook were looking at on his phone.

"Y/n's going to run errands, I just decided to tag along," Yoongi shrugged casually. "It's a beautiful day out."