part 51

Jungkook had managed to get Jiwoo to help him, which was the biggest relief, because he could provide the apology but he couldn't exactly make sure the person that needed to hear it would be there.

He quickly gathered his group mates at the house as well, and was genuinely surprised when they all answered and arrived accordingly.

He sat them down in the living room as he looked on at them sheepishly.

"I know, I'm an idiot, and I messed up. I pushed everybody away, I ignored you guys for weeks, and I am so, so, so sorry," Jungkook pleaded as he knelt down in front of all of them.

"Director said we're doing this concert and I need your help apologizing to Y/n," he continued.

"Are you sure Y/n is going to want this?" Namjoon asked the question no one wanted to ask.

Jungkook was taken aback.

He hadn't really though about that. Amidst him finding out that she even liked him in the first place, he hadn't even considered if maybe she no longer felt that way. Especially not after the way he had vanished from her life in the span of an hour to weeks.

He shook his head. This was something he was willing to risk.

"I'm willing to make a fool of myself this time," he reasoned quietly.

Yoongi stood up from his seat on the sofa to go put a hand on one of Jungkook's shoulders.

"We're here to help," Yoongi pursed his lips.

"Why don't you come to dinner tonight too? We haven't seen you in a while. Y/n won an award yesterday, you know? We're going to celebrate. I already asked her to come," Taehyung enthused.

"Yeah, Kookie, you should come with us," Jimin urged.

Jungkook looked at each of them and their expressions all seemed to say the same thing. He nodded and smiled softly. It felt nice to be wanted like this, and he could only hope that Y/n would receive and forgive him the same way.

"So what's your plan anyway?" Hoseok asked.

"I.. I haven't gotten very far. So far I've had Jiwoo's help and PD nim's help, and they're going to help me arrange bouquets of pink flowers for all the floor seats, and everybody in attendance is going to be wearing her favorite color," he explained.

Jimin looked like he had stars in his eyes as Jungkook was telling them his plan.

"I didn't know you were such a romantic, Kookie," he teared up as he imagined the sight.

"That's nice but how are you going to actually apologize?" Jin pressed further.

Ah, I didn't actually... think about that.. yet..

"What if you pulled her on stage?"

"Ooh, he should pull her on stage during 'Euphoria'."

"No, he has to sing during 'Euphoria', she should already be on stage by the time he's there singing Euphoria."

"What if we performed 'Boy with Luv' and pulled her on stage?"

"That's too cliche, hyung."

His hyungs were all debating among themselves as Jungkook just sat there, full of love and admiration for the men he called his brothers. Despite the way he had been acting the past few weeks, they all were still here, banding together to help him no matter what.

"Jimin and I were going to ask her to perform 'Friends' with us at the concert, so that's how we will get her on stage," Taehyung said with determination.