29. mark

Vote, comment, follow. You guys know the drill. Ily.

EVAN WOLFE

Reaching Caleb's room after what felt like the longest yet most special evening of my life, I finally felt like things were fitting into place.

The scent of Caleb's warm room surrounds me instantly and my heart calms down, my pulse steadying. When I hear the door shut behind me, two strong arms wrap around my stomach and pull me into their chest.

Caleb's head dips down to my neck, his lips pressing against my skin. A soft hum vibrates against me as he sways us back and forth gently. "You okay?" He asks quietly in my ear.

I nod back and enjoy the feeling of his arms around me, knowing that now I could be his with no boundaries.

This was it, this was us forever now.

"I was worried," his deep voice says before planting a soft kiss below my ear.

My body shivers under his warm touch. "Worried about what?" I question curiously.

"That it was all too much for you, the attention, the people. I didn't want you to feel anxious. I was worried everything was a bit too overwhelming for you." He sighs into my neck again and squeezes me.

I shake my head and pull out of his hold, eventually turning around to look up into his green eyes. "Don't get me wrong the attention was a little much but I'm glad that it happened, I'm glad I can be with you now whenever." I say as I slip my arms around his torso and rest my head on his chest.

Caleb holds me tightly and rubs a soothing hand up and down my back. "I'm just glad I've got you back pups, I will never take you for granted." He said before planting a kiss on my head.

I pull my head from his chest and look up at him again. "What's gonna happen with your dad?" I ask, nausea rising in my throat as I mention him.

Caleb's eyes close instantly, a dark sigh leaves his lips as he shakes his head. "I couldn't give a single shit about my father right now pups, I couldn't care less about what he's gonna think." He tells me.

A small smile gathers on my lips as I nod to him. "I'm glad, I'm so glad." I say.

Our eyes hold each other's stares for a few moments, butterflies dancing in every inch of my body. My head feeling light and my stomach giddy.

I raise up onto my tip toes and press my palms flat to his chest, our lips meet and I quickly kiss him.

Caleb cradles the back of my head and pulls away slightly. "Pups," he mumbles against me as he stops. His eyes turning dark but not black like I've seen them before.

I press my lips to his again and take his bottom lip between my teeth. "Fuck pups," he groans again. "Maybe we should stop." He says softly.

Sinking back down to the floor I stare up at him. "We can't, not right now. Not after what happened before pups." He shakes his head at me, a glance of sadness in his eyes.

I raise up onto my tip toes again and press my lips to his gently. "I want to, be intimate. Just us."

"Pups I—" Caleb holds my head but keeps our faces close.