Yeji

Genre: Fluff
Type: gxg
Title: Music to my ears.

####
Yeji. The name I kept on thinking about throughout the night. I held in the thoughts and forced myself to sleep.

All I could think about was her charming voice. Her nice tune. Her gentle sound. Music to my ears.

I had fallen for her. But sadly, she became an idol. Shes also probably straight. Maybe I can go to her fansigns and meet her and her group.

Hopefully.
####

A few weeks passed and ITZY was announcing a world tour+fan meet and greet. Y/n jumped for joy when she heard the news. She practically worked for hours on end to get the money to go to the world tour. She was able to get the last ticket available. She was super hyped, she packed her stuff early on so she could dash toward the airport. Her flight was in 2 weeks. She booked it ahead of time so she could take a tour around the city. Yes, it was held out of her country and in the United States of America. She actually lived in Korea. But since it was a international tour, she could only go to the places listed. She sighed.

####

2 weeks past and Y/N zoomed to the airport as early as possible. Her flight would leave in 2 hours time so she got ready in a hurry. She words a black leather jacket to cover her white shirt and denim shorts with a jacket wrapped around her waist. To be honest the look was inspired by her bias wrecker. Ryujin.

2 hours had passed and Y/N was boarding the plane. She went into the plane and took to her seat. She fiddled with her hands. At that moment a particular group of girls boarded the plane. It was none other than ITZY. Y/N looked at them in shock. She watched as the girls approached her. "Unnie, I'm seated at seat 19A." Yuna shouted at Yeji. Yeji gave a smile and replied," you're with Ryujin then. I'm seated at 19F"

Y/N gasped. That was the seat beside her. She panicked. She quickly pulled her jacket off her waist and put it on her lap.

Yeji approached the girl and smiled. She then wobbled to the seat beside her.

"안...녕..하세요 Yeji. I'm a big fan." Y/N sheepishly admitted. Yeji looked surprised but greeted back. They began conversing. To be honest, Yeji forgot she was going to the United States to work. Y/N made it seem like a holiday.

Yeji complimented Y/N, saying her fashion sense was good.

"Actually, I was inspired by the one and only Ryujin. She wore this before. I wanted to try and copy." Y/N mumbled. Yeji smiled, "you look better than her." Y/N blushed and thanked Yeji.

"Y/N? Can you sing?" Yeji asked the girl as she leaned her head against Y/N. Y/N flinched but answered "everyone can sing. It's just, is it pleasing to someones ears when they sing. Me? I cant sing well, but I can sing." Yeji looked at the girl and softly said "can I hear?" Y/N smiled and said " okay..."

High dive into frozen waves

Where the past comes back to life

Fight fear for the selfish pain

And it's worth it every time

Hold still right before we crash

'Cause we both know how this ends

Our clock ticks till it breaks your glass

And I drown in you again

Y/N stopped, fearing Yejis ears were bleeding. "Whyd you stop?you sound beautiful. As beautiful as you" yeji complimented.
Y/N blushed. "You're prettier than my voice. Your voice shines through. Your feelings are there. Your amazing Yeji. I cant be compared to you"

"Thank you, actually. How old are you?"

"I'm 18, younger than you. Guess I should call you Unnie"

"ㅋㅋㅋ you're cute"

"Thank you yeji unnie" The rest of the flight continued. Both of them conversed all the way through the flight.

Yeji felt her heart melt when she looked at the girl. A warm feeling in her stomach. Had she perhaps, fallen in love?

After the plane landed. The two girls walked out. Their manager gave Yeji a weird look.

"Manager-nim can she please follow us back? Please?" Yeji pleaded.

Their manager looked at the girl pleading. She frowned but nodded. They headed toward the taxi without much notice because of their caps and masks.

####

"Yeji unnie" Yuna called.

They had just arrived at the hotel.

"Yes Yuna?" Yeji said.

"Why is she following us?"yuna questioned.

"Shes my friend Yuna. Y/N, shes older than you." Yeji states. "Arraeso" yuna replied.

At the hotel, Y/N runs up to her bias and bias wrecker. "Yeji unnie! Can you please introduce me to your friends. I wanna officially meet them." Y/n asked with some aegyo.

"Nei," yeji cooed. Ryujin looked at her friend like she was a lunatic.

"Ryujin, meet Y/N" ryujin smiled at the girl.
"H-Hi. You're really pretty in person. Ryujin" Y/N said.

Ryujin smiled at the girl softly."how old are you."

"The same age as you, 18" ryujin smiled at the girl.

"This is yuna and lia and chaeryeong. Yuna is younger than you, lia is older than you cause shes old and Charyeong is the same age as you."Yeji explains. Lia glares at the girl before averting her attention to Y/N.

"Hello. Nice to meet you Y/N. Yeji must like this Midzy a ton" lia smirked.

She earned a playful slap from the younger. Chaeryeong and Yuna giggled before talking to Y/N. They all giggled and laughed together. Days later, they were told that the concert and meet and greet were postponed due to recent news. So they were given 2 days before they headed back. Surprisingly, this lined up with Y/N's schedule. Like it was fate.

####
On the first day, they stayed at home because Y/N had to do some work. She was still in University and had a project she had to hand in.

She began mumbling to herself.(skip to the last sentence if you dont wanna read scientific facts) "Lightning is an electric current. Within a thundercloud way up in the sky, many small bits of ice bump into each other as they move around in the air. All of those collisions create an electric charge. After a while, the whole cloud fills up with electrical charges. The positive charges or protons form at the top of the cloud and the negative charges or electrons form at the bottom of the cloud. Since opposites attract, that causes a positive charge to build up on the ground beneath the cloud. The grounds electrical charge concentrates around anything that sticks up, such as mountains, people, or single trees. The charge coming up from these points eventually connects with a charge reaching down from the cloud. Wait am I wrong?"

Yeji looked to the girl and sighed.
"Stop doubting yourself Y/N, I've listened to what you said. I understood nothing. But, your teachers will understand. The process of learning isn't easy. Failures are just a bump on the road to success"

Y/N smiled and continued on with her project. She asked helo from Ryujin.

"Ah~ I dont know." Was what ryujin responded with. Y/N sighed. All the stress was getting to her head.

"Y/N follow me." Yeji lead her outside. She admired Y/N's beauty before saying. "Y/n this may be the wrong timing but, I love you. Like I'm in love with you. Seeing you stressed out with one stupid project really is pissing me off. So please. I dont care if you dont love me back but please, take care of yourself."y/n stood frozen but regained her composure and cupped Yejis face and brought her closer for a kiss.

"Yeji, I love you too. Let's go."

"Okay, babe."

Word count: 1342
Story: completed