miyeon

Genre: angst, fluff
Type: girl x girl
Title: I cant forget you

Y/n. The name I can't get out of my head. Ever since the day I left to become a trainee, I lost all contact with you.

I'm sorry, my love, I gave up my love for you to pursue my passion. I'm sorry, I was selfish. I should not have thought about me only. But you, too. I'm sorry, love. I'm sorry for breaking us apart. But love, I'm debuting tomorrow. At least watch the MV? I'm sorry love, I still love you.

I remember the time I had to leave like it was yesterday.

"Babe, I'll be by your side every step of the way." Y/n said as she hugged her girlfriend tightly.

Miyeon smiled, "darling, I promise. I'll contact you frequently"

Y/n giggled, "you better." Y/n said. Miyeon chuckled, she kissed her girlfriend and left.

Y/n watched as her girlfriend walked away, dragging her luggage with her. It felt like she was leaving. Y/n cried the whole night thinking about Miyeon.

I'm sorry, I broke our promise. But, please. I want to meet you again. I know it might seem selfish. But please, tell me you didn't move on.

Tell me you love me. Tell me you are still mine.

I layed my head on the bed as I silently cried.

I should be happy, my debut is tomorrow. But god, all I can think of is Y/n. How is she.

Is she still mine? I still love her but, does she love me.

I am getting my phone tomorrow. I can contact y/n tomorrow!

I wonder if she misses me.

"Unnie?" Shuhua says as she enters my room.

"Y-yeah?" I say as I wipe my tears. Shuhua looked at me with worry.

"Are..you okay?" Shuhua asks.

I nod my head and smile sadly.

Y/n. Y/n. Y/n

"What's wrong" shuhua asked again

This time, I snap. I let out all my tears that I have been holding back, letting it flow down my cheek.

"I-I broke my pro-mise with-her. Is-she still-in love with...me?" I quietly mutter

Shuhua catches it and smiles, "if she truly trusted and loved you. I think so, yes" shuhua says.

I smile at her. "I guess so."

I curl into a ball, still thinking about y/n. Slowly, I drifted to sleep.

The next day, Miyeon got up early. She was excited for her debut. And because she could contact y/n finally.

God i miss her

Miyeon was the first to wash up
The first to head downstairs. The first to have breakfast and the first one to the company.

All the members came in one by one, surprised to see Miyeon early for once.

"Wow...special occasion unnie is here earlyyy" Soyeon teases. Miyeon smiles goofily. She was super excited.

And anxious.

Soyeon noticed how excited she was but brushed it off as because it was their debut.

"Your phones. Congratulations on your debut." Their manager said as he handed the phone to them one by one.

Miyeon snatched the phone and kept it in her pocket. They all went onto the van as they headed to music bank for their first ever live performance.

Miyeon took out her phone and messaged Y/n.