Arin X Binnie

Requested by user: gidlecho
Type:gxg
Title: Falling for each other

A silhouette could be spotted in the sky, leaping from cloud to cloud. It zoomed past birds, airplanes and some bats.

Some would think it is a fairy, a super hero.

But no, Arin was not all that. Tho belonging to a magical species. Arin was different. Her family has trained her to be an assassin. A weapon.

She never lived a normal life. She had always spent her life training away.

~

There stood a girl, standing by a lake. Gazing into the sky. She flicked her wrist, leaves entangled her, forming a blanket sheet covering her.

She touched the plant as if to say 'thank you'. The plant wrapped its vines around the girls hand and retracted, going back to its lifeless form.

Binnie, she had always been a nature girl. Judging by her power. She never had a family, instead, she grew up in the woods. Isolated from modern society.

Her time spent here without judgemental thoughts had lead her to a more calm and open mind.

She had learnt to appreciate everything, from rabbits coming up to her to birds chirping. She had always been one with nature.

As she walked through the pathways in the forest which she grew accustomed of, she spotted a silhouette of a girl running through the sky. It was unseeable from the naked eye of a human due to its speed.

But Binnie, she saw clearly. She immediately reached out to her horse beside her. Or, what seemed like a horse.

The horse neighed, revealing its angelic like wings. It bent down and allowed Binnie to climb on.

Binnie patted the horse as it took off into the air.

She chased after the figure like a mouse chasing a rat.

Tailing behind the figure, Binnie whispered some words. Vines grew as it latched onto the being, dragging it down.

Binnie and her horse ascended. Landing safely on the ground.

"Berry, stay here." Binnie whispered. The pegasus slumped its shoulders but obeyed and sat down waiting for its owner to return.

She slowly walked up to the figure.
She reached out her hand but was shocked when the figure latched onto her hand.

"Don't touch me." The girl said.

Binnie froze, she shivered. A chill running down her spine as she retracted her hand. She looked into the soulless eyes of the girl.

"Let's get you somewhere safe." Binnie muttered. The girl wanted to fight back, but her energy was drained from her flight. She had no choice but to go with the stranger.

"Berry, you know where to go girl." Binnie said calmly. Berry nodded as she spread her wings and took off. Flying to a nearby oak tree. Binnie didn't forget to thank the plants for their help.

Arin PoV

I had never seen such a caring girl in my life. The only girl I knew was my mother. She wasn't very caring.

Treating me like trash, not as her child but a killing machine.

I wanted to fight back but a part of me wanted to escape. Escape from that horrid home of mine. Be free.

After all these years, I still cannot forgive myself for the killings. I should be immune to it. But I can't. The people I killed had lives. They had futures, they had hope. Unlike me, they had something to live for.