soojin part 2

Another day, another week. It was time for Soojin to go for work, yet she was still sleeping. She was thinking about what had happened the night before.

"Soojin, you're promoted!" The boss said to Soojin.
Soojin got a shock and was stunned, once she regained her composure, she thanked her boss and smiled. She took the letter from the bosses hand and went back to her cubicle.

"Everyone, as usual, we will have a dinner gathering to congratulate our employee Seo Soojin on getting a promotion. I expect to see everyone there."

Everyone nodded their head and congratulated soojin. It was normal to have a gathering to congratulate an employee.

"Congrats"

"Thanks y/n."

"You know, we should go out tomorrow to celebrate."

"Really- I mean, sure."

Y/n smiled

"You have my number"

Soojin nodded and went back to work. Her heart doing the skippy flippity floppity again (the good ol' skippy flippity floppity).

The day came to an end and everyone headed to the nearby restraunt for the dinner.

"To soojin!" The boss shouted, raising his glass.

"To soojin!" Everyone yelled in unison, raising their glasses.

"Hey soojin, you got a crush on any of the employees?" One employee asked.

Everyone whipped their heads around to look at Soojin.

"I- uh- I" Soojin stuttered.

"You do!" The employee shouted, smirking.

Everyone ooed and laughed. All except one.

Y/n.

As they were exiting the building, y/n asked soojin,

"Who do you like?"

"What?"

"Who do you like?"

Soojin was stunned and her mind went blank.

She regained her thoughts. Still standing there staring at y/n.

"I uh..."

"Nevermind, dont answer that."

Y/n walked away, before Soojin pulled her back.

"I like you, y/n"

Y/n was stunned, "I uhm..."

Soojin turned away sad and dejected. She walked away returning to her car, but she felt a cold grip on her hand that held her back. And an arm wrapped around her waist followed by another.

Y/n was back hugging her.

"Me too, dumb dumb"

"Really?"

Soojin then felt a pair of soft lips on hers. She closed her eyes knowing it was y/n and melted into the kiss.

They parted and giggled.

"Yes, I love you too.."

"Ring...ring"
Soojins alarm rang, she got out of bed and got ready, following her daily routine, this time a lot brighter.

She quickly put on her shoes and ran to her car.

She basically tore open her car door (poor car door) and drove straight to her workplace.

She knew y/n always came early.

So for once she decided to come early for work. Very unlike soojin.

She went into the company building and went to find y/n.

Soon enough, she found y/n in the break room talking to other employees.

"Y/n!" Soojin yelled.

Y/n turned behind and a smile crept onto her face.

Soojin walked up to y/n and slithered her arm around her.

She left a peck on her girlfriends lips, and greeting her, "morning, how are you?" Soojin completely ignored the other employees

"Good babe"

"So youre dating?" One employee questioned

"Well if you consider, kissing, calling each other babe and basically everything every dating couple does. Then yes, we are dating. If it wasn't already obvious."

Y/n giggled at her girlfriends wit.

"Congrats you 2"

"Yup!"

"Ew..."

"Excuse me?" Soojin said.

"Disusting, 2 girls dating?"

"Look dude, just because you cant have her doesnt mean I cant. So shut the fuck up if you dont have anything good to say, at the end of the day both of us love each other. That's all that matters, not our fucking genders."

The guy looked down, embarrassed. He muttered an apology and walked out of the room.

"Wait a go!"

"So you're top?"

"What? We might have to test that out later"

"B-Babe!"

Soojin chuckled at her now blushing girlfriend.

Story: complete
Word count: 661