Soojin

Genre:Fluff

Type: gxg

Title: Unawarness to love Part 1

Soojin POV

Soojin got out of bed and headed downstairs. She mopped around sadly, she had been dumped by her girlfriend, Shuhua, last month and was still depressed about it.

She made some coffee and headed off to work.

####

"Annyeong! Soojin-ah~"

"Annyeong, y/n"

"When will you stop being cold to me..." y/n muttered under her breath..she didn't want Soojin to hear but she did. Still soojin pretended not to hear it and went to her work station.

"Hey, Soojin. Could you hand me the files for the report?" Y/n asked, keeping her cold face.

Soojin nodded and handed it to the girl.

Y/n immediately went back to work.

"Hey, Elkie!" Soojin heard y/n shout. Y/n's face was now as bright as ever.

Stop staring at them soojin...she is nothing to you anyways... soojin thought to herself.

Her face expressed differently though.

"Hey, y/n oppa~~~"

'Oppa?' Soojin thought.

"Yah! Stop with oppa"

"Arraeso~"

Y/n chuckled and went back to work, so did elkie.

"Here soojin, it's done. Send it back to the boss" y/n said before returning back to her work.

Soojin was puzzled, normally y/n would be all flirtatious with her. But this time, it felt so different. Soojin has been claiming she didnt like y/n flirting with her, but now shes craving for it. God damn it what was wrong with her?

She continued doing her work ignoring what just happened.

"Hey y/n!"

"Yeah?"

"Who's that elkie girl?"

"My crush"

"Oh..." soojins face immediately darkened but she tried to smile.

"You okay Soojin?"

"Y-yeah y/n. Good luck with her, she probably likes you~"

Y/n smiled at the girl solemnly, she wanted soojin to get jealous or something but instead, well wishes. If course, what was she thinking. Soojin doesnt like her, after all soojin had constantly rejected her flirtatious behaviour for the past 5 months.

Y/n sighed and walked away from soojin.

"Seo soojin, you dont understand me do you?"

Soojin POV

She has a crush on Elkie. Does that mean shes been playing with me for the past 5 months. Or...does she want to make me jealous. Probably not, that bright smile on her face...anyone would fall for her.

Ugh...why am I even bothered with y/n...I hated her flirtatious behaviour in the first place. Why am I suddenly so...Ugh! Curse you Y/n... you made me fall for you.

Next day

No one POV

Soojin grabs a quick bite and rushes to the office. She plugs in her earphones and begins typing away on her computer.

She starts half mumbling half singing along to the song.

Shining star, shooting star
You're the light of my dreams.
The one I wanna be with, for the rest of this life. Your eyes they light up the sky. Your heart gives light to my way. The smile on your face, precious to face.