Chaeryeong

Genre:fluff
Type:gxg
Title: loneliness with a pinch of bitter sweet love

I promise that I'll come back Y/N.

Yeah yeah. You said that months ago. Yet. You're still busy with your idol life.

I miss you Chaeryeong-ah. I do.

I jumped out of bed and dragged my feet to the washroom. I took a quick shower and dressed up.

I went downstairs and left my dorm, heading towards Hanlim.

My girlfriend,Charyeong, got accepted into JYP to take part in SIXTEEN. She visited me often then. But now, when shes with ITZY. Shes barely home, and when she is, she acts like I am not there. I hate it.

"Y/n, what's troubling you?" Yuna asked. I was startled. Yes, yes Yuna is in ITZY. Shes still studying, I mean shes 16. Adding a year to her age in korean standards BUT STILL.

"Yuna-ah. Hows chaeryeong unnie? I miss her. She hasn't been texting me often" I mutter.

Yuna bit her lip and looked down.
"A-about that, unnie. S-she. She likes Ryujin now. S-shes planning on b..breaking up with you." Yuna said, she faced you with a worried face.

You were shocked. So, she was crushing on someone. While you were dating. And you found it out from Yuna. Not her, but Yuna.

"Thanks..Yuna" you said. You held back your tears and dashes towards the garden.

Yuna called out for you and chased you.

"I'm sorry..."

"Yuna. It's not your fault." You say. You were angry but sad. You hugged Yuna like there was no tomorrow.

Your sense of sorrow drifting as you were in Yuna's arms. But still. Your heart ached. You cried your he out.

"Unnie, I'm sorry" Yuna said. She has worry written all over her face. She started shedding tears too.

"Yuna, dont cry for me. Dont. I'm not worth your tears." You comforted her.

She shook her head.
"You're not worth my tears. You're worth everything."

You smiled softly at the girls attempts to cheer you up.

Your heart ached knowing Chaeryeong was better off with someone else.

That night, you decided to call her.

"Chaeryeong."

"What's wrong?"

"Let's break up. I know, you love Ryujin. I know, there is no point in having a relationship where it's a one-sided love. I'm disappointed in you. I didn't hear it from you, but from Shin Yuna. I'm disappointed, Lee Chaeryeong"

"Wait! No, no! Y/N."

"Bye, be happy without me."

"I-- I will. Thank you"

Your heart broke. The hope that it was fake, it vanished.

You knew it was the right thing to do, but your heart still ached.

You called Yuna that night and cried all your sorrows to the barbie.

She listened to you the whole night. Giving you responses so you know shes there for you.

"Y/n. Chaeryeong is coming to school tomorrow, with Ryujin. We can make them jealous"

"But they love each other"