JiU x Yoohyeon

Requested by user iamnotverybadperson

Genre: fluff
Type:gxg
Title: Scream

Dodging every oncoming bullet. She skillfully ran up and ramped onto the side of the building before landing behind the person and slashing his back.

She wiped her hand and knife before pressing onto her earpiece.

"Enemy Down." The girl said,then walked back and jumped onto the roof of the building and speeding off.

She jumped on the roof of a truck before heading inside.

"Don't scare me like that JiU unnie! I thought an assassin came." The girl wearing a black hoodie exclaimed.

JiU chuckled and took off her mask and hoodie revealing bloody stains and her hair in a mess.

She took out a towel and come and began cleaning up the mess created by that fight.

"He was easy, damn. Why are all of them easy Siyeon-ah" JiU said while grabbing a drink.

Siyeon sighed knowing one day her unnies ego will get in the way of her missions.

"They are just training for your big catches, dont let your guard down" Siyeon warned.

JiU nodded and sat down. Siyeon began driving, she then got a call.

"Hey,"

"Uhuh"

"Now?"

"But-"

"Okay, fine"

Siyeon put down the phone and sighed. She looked at her unnie who was worn out apologetically.

JiU raised her eyebrows then furrowed them.

"Another one" JiU asked. Siyeon nodded.

JiU groaned and put her head back on the chair. She let out a sigh.

"Where?"

"Busan, I think it was that train station we went to before." Siyeon explained.

JiU sighed and gestured for Siyeon to go.

Siyeon immediately stepped on the accelerator and sped off. She weaved between cars, JiU grabbed onto the handle, her grip tightening with every fastening pace.

Siyeon abruptly stopped the car, resulting in JiU to flop forward. The car halted, JiU put on her mask and her hoodie and jumped out.

She climbed up the wall grabbing on to what she could and jumping off ledges.

She reached the roof and scouted for the target.

Her eyes narrowed down to...a girl?

Eh, doesnt matter just go in them and stab them.

Siyeon had already cleared everyone out of the station so the target was the only one there with a few police men.

JiU knew that in order to take out the target she had to get out of sight from the police.

The target was heading straight and JiU noticed a blind spot from the police. If she could get it right, it should work.

She quickly jumped down and landed with a quiet thud.

She ran across the room and sat in the corner. She waited for the target to come round.

She loaded her gun and smirked.

However, to her surprise. The target had somehow gotten behind her, quickly taking her out.

The "target" now dragged JiU to her car. She put JiU in the back seat and sped off.

She smirked to herself and took JiU's phone and earpiece and tossed it out the window.

"Great job, Yoohyeon. Now what are you gonna do with your assassin. They just want money anyways" The girl muttered to herself.

When they stopped, Yoohyeon dragged the unconscious girl into her apartment.

She pulled a book from the shelf and the bookshelf began retracting causing it to squeak a bit.

She dragged JiU down and placed her onto a bed. She then went to sit on the sofa glancing at the unconscious girl.

Finally, the girl began to regain her consciousness. As soon as she opened her eyes, she noticed something off.

She glanced to the side and saw that her target was sitting there.

She quickly launched herself into the air and backed into a corner.

"Relax, I wont kill you if you dont hurt me" yoohyeon said as she chuckled.

JiU was still wary about the girl but took a seat on the bed.

"Why didnt you kill me..?" JiU asked skeptically.

Yoohyeon smiled, "you only want my money, plus. You could come in useful. You're just lucky I didnt harm you"

JiU sighed, she knew what she meant and stared at the floor.

"But why kill?" Yoohyeon asked.

JiU froze but slowly she started to speak.

"I...you see...my...father, when I was young I was trained to be a killing machine. My father wanted me to kill everybody that had power so he would get it."
JiU explained.

Yoohyeon softened her gaze and smiled.

"Well, let's stop that. Is it what you want JiU?" She asked

JiU jumped, "wait how-" before she could finish, yoohyeon held up an ID card. "You seem to just bring everything with you JiU"

"Right..ha..ha.. wait, my phone! My earpiece!" JiU shouted.

Yoohyeon smirked and laughed, "oh those? I threw them out because they might have tracking items on them"

JiU sighed and muttered something along the lines of shit I'm not getting out.

"Now, answer my question. Do you like your job?" Yoohyeon asked sternly, her glare intensified as she maintained her eye catching smile.

JiU pondered on it for a second. "N-no" JiU admitted. Yoohyeon sighed, she knew it was the answer.

"Figured. Anyways, you can change into those clothes" yoohyeon said before heading out.

JiU took the clothes and changed.
She looked at herself, this was the first time she tried on anything that wasn't black.

JiU smiled and headed out. She saw yoohyeon sitting on the couch watching a movie.

JiU smirked and walked over, she wrapped her arms around yoohyeon's neck leaving the latter surprised.

"Hmm?" Yoohyeon hummed.

"What's your name?" JiU asked. She tilted her head.

Yoohyeon looked away and blushed, "uhm.. yoohyeon" she stuttered.

JiU giggled and jumped over the couch and landed on yoohyeons thighs.

Yoohyeon gasped, JiU took yoohyeon's arms and wrapped them around her waist.

She then looked tentatively at the screen.

Yoohyeon however had her face heat up as her heart pace fastened. She couldnt stop looking at the girl.

Her attention seemed to have been on the girl the whole movie.

She then got comfortable and rested her head on JiU's shoulder causing the girl to jump out of surprise but slowly getting comfortable.

JiU's face heated up.

JiU smirked, she turned around. Their faces only inches away.

Yoohyeon froze, JiU came closer.

She then pressed her lips onto yoohyeon's. Yoohyeon jumped but melted into the kiss.

The sound of the movie still playing in the background

JiU smirked in between the kiss. She parted and whispered into yoohyeons ear.

"Scream for me, Yoohyeon-ah"

Word count: 1099
Story: completed