Lia

Genre:angst with some smut
Type: GxB
Title: Let go

Babe~

I remember the way you use to say it.

Babe.

And the last time you said it. It sounded like 2 different people talking.

Let go

I tried Lia. I did.

I love someone else Y/N

Those words stung. It still does sting Lia. Why?

I fell out of love.

I wish I did too. I still love you.

####

I closed my journal and turned to my bed. I layed down on the messy pile of books and laundry. After our breakup. My world fell apart. I just didn't have the will to live. The will to do anything.

"Y/N!! Get your ass down here!" You heard your best friend, Jackson shout.

You yawned and got out of bed, kicking the cans of beer away from your door before stepping outside.

"God damn it Y/N-" Jackson said before turning to look at you. He gasped and stared at your pale face.

"What happened? I was gone for a month and come back to see you like this!" He ran toward you. Worry in his eyes.

"Hold on." He fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed someone.

"Hey, ya.... it's me jackson" He rambled.

"Could you come over...yes. He looks like he wants to die." He continued. There was some truth to those words tho.

"What? You guys... oh, sorry then." Jacksom said before hanging up. Perhaps he found out why you looked like a piece of trash.

"Sorry dude. I didn't know." Jackson said before comforting you. He looked at your sorrowful eyes.

"D-dude. What day is it?" You stuttered.

"Monday, 17th of August. Its 7 am by the way." He said.

"Shit. I have a project to hand up. School starts in an hour. Gotta go dude." You said rushing up the stairs.

"At least he still has a social life in school. I hope." You heard jackson say.

You reach your closet before pulling out some Jean's and a hoodie. You quickly put it on and grabbed your school bag before rushing down the stairs.

"Bye dude. You should probably h- oh right. You're in Hanlim." You say. Realisation hit you. You pushed those feelings away as you dashed towards the nearby bus stop.

"Baby~" shit. You mentally cursed. You looked down, knowing that voice.

You enter the bus and seat at the furthest seat to the back.

You see the couple you dreaded looking at sit right in front of you. You pulled your hoodie over your face. You whipped out your phone and began texting Jackson.

You
Dude. Lia and her bf is here.

Jackson
Gg dude.

You sighed and slipped your phone into your pocket before turning your head to see the beautiful view.

"Baby~ I love you." You hear.

Memories started replaying in your head. You shed tears but pretented nothing was up.

####
Lia looked behind her to see Y/N.
She gasped but faced her boyfriend. She smiled at him before turning to face Y/N. She saw the sadness and emptiness in his face. She felt guilty. She knew it was her. But, love. Love was missing and she knew it would tear their relationship apart sooner or later.

"Hey. Y/N" lia shouted. She let go of her boyfriend and ran up to him.

"O..oh..hey"Y/N said softly.

Lia looked at the poor boy concerned. She turned her head in guilt. Y/N noticed it and said. "Its not your fault. I hope he treats you right. Better than what I can do. I love you Lia. I will always wish the best for you." He smiled softly at her before fastening his pace leaving a frozen lia standing there.

She looked shocked. Unable to mutter a word. Her world came crumbling down. Had she made a mistake? He cared for her, yet she hated him.

She began shedding tears. Her boyfriend noticed it and ran up to her. "Lia. What's the matter?"
"Babe. I'm sorry. Let's end this." She muttered

"What do you mean?!" Her boyfriend yelled. Y/N's ears perked up. He ran back to the yelling. He was greeted with the guy. He was slapping Lia.

"What the fuck dude?! Whyd you slap your girlfriend. What the hell is wrong with you!?" Y/N quickly grasped on to lia before dragging her away. They went to the garden.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea. Thank you Y/N." Lia said shyly. She looked up to her ex boyfriend and smiled.

"Can we, start over?" Lia asked sheepishly.

"Yes! I..I mean, I guess so" y/n replied.

Lia jumped and brought y/n in for a kiss. Lia roughly bit y/n's lip. Y/n winced. Their tongues fought for dominance. Slowly, the kiss turned into a lustful one. Y/n broke it.

"Not so fast." Y/n winked at the blushing lia.

"I love you lia, dont let me go again"

"I love you too. I wont repeat my mistakes."

Word count: 844
Story:Completed