Sunmi x Chungha

Requested by user pandamoonstar
Genre: fluff
Type: GxG
Title: Stay Tonight

Chungha POV

I looked out of the window while I sat upright on my seat. Gazing at the beautiful scenery, I was heading to Busan because something came up.

My company, MNH, wanted me to go there for a photoshoot. Thus, I had no choice BUT to go.

I huffed in my seat knowing my off days were limited and that one was taken up by my company.

Whatever, anyways. Manager oppa couldn't pick me up so I had to go by train. A wonderful thing for an idol. I swear to god if I get hurt I'm suing.

The train finally alighted. I grunted as I got off my seat. I dragged my feet towards the door. I grabbed onto the railing dragging my luggage along with me. I let out a loud sigh before hopping off and heading to the bus stop.

God, I hate this. Did I mention I woke up at 5 a.m for this?! On my off day?!

I so hate my company for this.

I trudged along the sidewalk trying to find the bus stop. Luckily, I wore my mask and cap. No one could recognize me.

I blended in quite well.

Anyways, I walked for awhile before I stopped. I took out my phone to find directions.

0% battery.

Well fu-

How am I gonna reach the hotel in time?! Its in 2 hours! And I cant even find the bus stop.

Just then I noticed a woman, wearing a cap and a mask walking the opposite direction of me. She looked kinda familiar. I dont know. I think I'm going crazy.

Well, I rushed to her and tapped her shoulder.

She turned around in shock. She looked at me and squinted. She then let out a loud gasp.

"Chungha!" She exclaimed.

Oh great, a fan girl. Not that I hate them but I was in a bad mood.

"Yeah..?" I said.

She took off her mask and that's when it clicked. Sunmi! Sunmi sunbaenim

My facial expression changed in a flash I immediately put on a gummy smile as I greeted her.

"What are you doing here?" Sunmi questioned.

I scratched my nape and chuckled.

"I'm looking for the bus stop I got a photoshoot and manager oppa couldnt pick me up" i explained.

Sunmi smiled at me and laughed.

"Haha, well actually same. But i found the directions!" Sunmi said. She nudged me to follow her. In which I did.

Sunmi smiled at me as she adjusted her face mask.

They reached the bus stop and Sunmi quickly gave Chungha her number before the bus arrived.

Chubgha bid Sunmi goodbye and waited for hers. The bus came in 15 minutes or so. Chungha boarded it and scanned for a seat.

The only seat was the one on the far left corner so Chungha slid past all the passengers and took a seat.

After awhile, the bust alighted at the entrance of the hotel. Chungha hopped off the bus and went to the receptionist where she got her room key.

She went upstairs and she quickly unpacked. She had 30 minutes before the photoshoot which was ample time for Chungha to relax