Miyeon

Okay I'm sorry I really wanted to do a Mishu fanfic

I'll make a y/n+miyeon fanfic I promise.

Let me have this one

Genre:fluff
Type:gxg
Title: Tom and Jerry

God damn it, I'm gonna be late!
Oh, sorry...my name is Miyeon! I'm a university student. I dread every day of school because of one motherfu- damn student. Yeh. Shuhua. I hate that bit- girl! Shes annoying and stupid. (Sometimes cute and shes pretty) but shes annoying as fu- frick.

Anyways, let me get ready will you? Thanks.

Alright I'm gonna go to school.

"안녕, Minnie-ah"
"Miyeon unnie, are you ready to go?"
"Yeah, cant you see, dont you have eyes?"
"Stfu Miyeon unnie"
"Oi! Dont be rude!"
"Whatever you're just a month older than me"(the age of the Idle members does not apply here)
"Whatever, let's go"
"Yeah, okay"

Miyeon tossed her bag around her shoulder and walked to her car.
Tugging open the car door, she found out that she had forgotten her car keys. No, not in her house, but at the bar. The bar she was in last night.

"Shit."
"Miyeon unnie?"
"I left my car keys at the bar."
"Wait, you went to the bar? WAIT WE HAVE TO WALK TO SCHOOL?"
"Y-Yeah..."
"Fine. Hurry unnie"

Miyeon sighed, she was always forgetful, always. She would forget to bring back her homework( I dont know if she actually forgot that) she would forget to bring her phone back, wallet, keys. Everything!

Anyways, the duo dragged their feet to school. After 18 minutes of walking, they finally reached school.

"Bye Miyeon unnie, I'm going to class"
"Bye minnie"

Miyeon walked away, breathless. She walked into school to see her nemesis Shuhua, talk to her "crush" Soojin.

"Yah! Why are are you talking to her?!"
"Ooo, is Miyeon jealous?"
"Yeh shuhua, I am older than you. Call me unnie!"
"Nope" shuhua said.
"You-"
Soojin coughed and Miyeon turned to her with a shy smile.
"Mianhae..."
"No, it was Shuhuas fault, she should learn some manners."
"Yah! Soojin unnie!"
"Get away from me Shuhua!"

This is the first time Miyeon had seen this side of Soojin. The mean one.

"Fucking go away! I hate you!" Soojin stormed off.
"Soojin! That was mean! Come back here and say sorry!" Normally, miyeon would allow soojin to do anything, but her heart wanted otherwise in this situation.

Miyeon turned around to see shuhua, holding her tears back. Miyeon actually felt bad for the girl for once.

"You okay?"
"N-No.."
"Its okay, cry. Let it out, shuhua" miyeon said in a comforting voice.

Shuhua smiled at the sound.

"Thank you, Miyeon....unnie"

"Y-You called me unnie? Really?"

"Yes. Unnie, thank you. At least I know you're not a douche, blinded by love" Shuhua dramatically said

"Well, maybe you're the one I love" miyeon said winking at the girl

Shuhua stopped for a moment and blush crept on her face.

"I'm just kidding, I like soojin. Why would I like you?"

"O-Oh. Yeah, you weirdo, I wouldn't date you. Ever"

Miyeon smiled, but something inside her broke when she heard that. But she didnt know what. Miyeon said goodbye to shuhua and went to class. She was definitely late. Like really late. Later than all of yall.( I know. Impossible) as Miyeon approached class she heard a scream and a loud thud. She didnt know who did that was, but her instincts told her to find the sound.