Jinsoul x Fem!reader

Genre: fluff
Type: gxg
Title: drunk

Requested by: seulasido

Ah! Hi...my name is Jinsoul. I'm just your average teenage girl. I'm known as a studious type and I don't really talk to people much. Anyways, I'm going to school now.

----

As Jinsoul entered school, a couple of boys stared at her and girls glared at her. Girls shouting at her that she was nerd.

"Hey!" Y/n shouted at Jinsoul

"Hey, y/n!!" Jinsoul replied, excited. Y/n was her best friend. She was the only one to ever approach her.

"So...what's today's recommendation?" Y/n asked, teasingly.

"The land of stories! It's a great book...thanks y/n" Jinsoul sighed.

"Wae? What's wrong..?" Y/n asked Jinsoul worriedly.

"Well, you're the only one who makes me feel important..." Jinsoul answered.

Y/n smiled at Jinsoul, she lifted Jinsoul's chin, "You're important to me, okay? I'll check out that book Jinsoul-ah" Y/n replied Jinsoul.

"Thanks!" Jinsoul said, her voice was filled with joy. Hearing these words meant the world to her.

"Let's go to class?" Y/n asked her.

Jinsoul nodded her head and linked arms with y/n.

-Lunch-
"Jindori!!" Y/n yelled as she ran to Jinsoul and back hugged her.

"Yah!" Jinsoul yelled. "Don't call me that nickname"

Y/n giggled and let go of Jinsoul.

"Of course..."

"Jindori." Y/n said as she ran away.

"Yah! Kim Y/n!" Jinsoul chased Y/n. She caught her, but her clumsy self caused them to fall. Jinsoul was on top of y/n, for a second. The world stopped. Jinsoul felt her heart race. She quickly got off y/n and helped her up.

"S-Sorry" Jinsoul said flustered, her face a blushing mess.

Y/n smirked, "are you blushing?" She asked, teasingly.

"A-aniyo" Jinsoul answered. Y/n chuckled and held Jinsouls hand and pulled her towards the library.
"Jinsoul...I wanna find that book you were talking about" y/n said in a cute voice.

Jinsoul giggled and smiled. She led Y/n to the aisle the book was at and picked it out for her. Y/n smiled and went to head for checkout. Jinsoul smiled while gazing at y/n.

"Hey, nerd!" She got snapped put of her trance and looked to her right.

"Hey, nerd." The girl said.

"Hey, Sin-SinB" Jinsoul stuttered and looked at the floor.

"Hey, I'm just kidding. See you around Jinsoul~" SinB slurred and walked away. Jinsoul blushed and looked back at Y/n who was sort of glaring at SinB.

"Yah!" Jinsoul shouted. Y/n looked to Jinsoul and saw her blushing face. She sighed, "Let's go Jinsoul!" Y/n exclaimed as she skipped out, book in hand.

Jinsoul knew that high pitch screech voice, it was when she pretended to be happy. She was very much confused with Y/n but brushed it off.

Y/n POV

Why am I jealous? Why? Do I like Jinsoul? Why do I feel mixed emotions tight now?

I saw Jinsoul chase after me

"Y/n what's wrong?"

I kept quiet, what am I feeling? I cant be falling for my best friend.

"Y/n..."Jinsoul's voice trembled.

"Jinsoul....I'm confused." I truthfully admitted.

Jinsoul smiled, "we're all confused sometimes y/n. Let's just, figure it out"

I smiled at her, shes always a day of sunshine.

I hugged her, feeling my heart go crazy.

"Just talk to me, you can confide in me"

I nodded my head, I was grateful for a friend like her.

Jinsoul POV

She hugged me, my heart is about to explode. Ugh! I like SinB but, y/n? I don't know anymore.

After school I headed home. My mind a bit clouded from things, u decided to go to a nearby shop to grab some beer and snacks.

And chugged my beer.

I started feeling dizzy.

Y/n POV

Jindori💗💗:
Hai y/N I mis uoy

You:
Are you drunk?

Jindori💗💗:
Dwunk? NoooOoooOo coem ovre pease!!

You:
Okay okay

How the hell did she get this drunk, I quickly got into a cab and went to Jinsoul's house.

I opened her door with the spare key under her mat.

Seeing her on the couch, it made me heart swell, she was so cute

"Y/n, lub u" Jinsoul drunkenly said.

I felt blood rush up to my cheeks as I blushed.

"Uh,, me too" i replied

"Like, i want to kiss you" She sounded sober for some reason.

"I-"

"Y/n, I love you. Kiss me" Yup, sober Jinsoul.

"I..uh...me too" replying sheepishly, i locked my lips with hers.

"Y/n, you don't know how long I had a crush on your even I havent noticed til now. How much I fucking love you." She said.

I was astonished but happy. Kissing her lips and savouring the taste.

She was my alcohol at that moment, I was drunk on her. And I want more

Story: completed
Word count: 833