Angelic Dance (Chapter 8.)

I promise that Shuichi is not high.

I don't know why I decided to write this chapter like this.

Art by Undertake (https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/66069266)

Anyways, thanks for reading!

____________________________________________________________

Shuichi's POV:

I wake up in a grey void. No color, no shape, nothing. I feel something soft rub against the back of my hand...

A feather?

I turn around to see wings on my back. They were Navy Blue, the same color as my hair. They were the wings of a mighty falcon.

I fly around a bit. I start to get used to how it feels to soar through the skies.

Suddenly, I feel a presence behind me.

I turn around again, and see three dark figures standing before me. One male and two female.

The male walks up from the left and pushes me back as he starts to polish up his looks. When his hand touches my shoulder, the void suddenly darkens. He turns his head to the right, and suddenly, thousands of dark arrows and spears pierce into his body. He fades away.

The female walks up from the right and pushes me backwards, though she does it more carefully than the male. Just like before, the void darkens from her touch. Without warning, she pulls a pen out and she stabs herself through the neck.

The last person standing there was another female. She put both hands on my shoulders and pulled me downwards. As I fell, my wings shifted from the mighty wings of a falcon to six massive bat wings.

Like a demon...

When I was just about to hit the floor, it faded away. I was left in free fall as I saw her attacked by various people who I faintly recognize, but I can't place who they are or why they look familiar...

The darkness completely surrounded me as I fell, unable to act. I tried to scream out for help, but I was silent. I tried to move, but my body had no strength. I tried to fly with my wings, but they refused to wave. There was nothing left for me to do. I accepted my new fate.

But then...

I blinding light shone through the darkness. One would think to look away from such a blinding radiance...

 But the light was... 

Comforting... 

I stared straight into it, intrigued. When my eyes landed on the source, I saw the most dazzling light I had ever seen. When I looked at it, I felt at peace. My fears started to melt away as the light grew closer. I wondered how anything could be this beautiful...

As it grew closer, I started to notice its form. It was a human, with a pair of majestic Lavender wings. It held its arms out as if it was trying to embrace me...

It was a Guardian Angel...

My fall slowed to a stop, and my massive wings began to beat in unison to keep me in the air. Every beat of my wings shot ice cold air out around me. The angel shivered, but kept approaching me. I kicked my foot back and I began to glide towards the angel. The closer I got, the more familiar the angel became. However, the angel only got colder and colder as I continued.