Chaos in Control (Chapter 19.)

Shuichi's POV:

Korekiyo: "Kiibo's the killer."

Kaede: "Korekiyo, we just started and you're already back to pointing fingers!"

Korekiyo: "I'm convinced that it's Kiibo."

I groan in annoyance. I haven't even thought about where to start, but Korekiyo's already back to his tactics of blaming everyone under the sun to escape suspicion.

Me: "Fine. Tell us, Korekiyo. Why is Kiibo the killer?"

Korekiyo: "Think about it. Gonta was pushed from the balcony after having been stabbed. I saw Kiibo fly up to that piano to help Shuichi save Kaede, so he could have flown Gonta up into the air and dropped him into the tank of spiders! Plus, he could have easily taken Miu's knife!"

Kiibo: "My flight doesn't work like that..."

Korekiyo: "What?"

Kiibo: "It's like a plot point in some dumb TV show that only appears when the creators run out of ideas."

(Writer's Note: Ironic since Danganronpa is a TV Show...)

Kiibo: "I can only fly if it's context sensitive. If I feel like I have no choice but to fly, I can suddenly fly."

Korekiyo: "Well then, you could have felt like you had no choice but to fly Gonta into the tank of spiders!"

Kiibo: "That's not how it works..."

Korekiyo: "You could have felt like you HAD to fly him into the tank of spiders, or else you would be caught! That fits all of your..."

Kaede: "ENOUGH, KOREKIYO! I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU POINTING FINGERS AT EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM WHILE YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP!"

Everyone jumps back at Kaede's sudden explosion. However, they also look relieved. It seems that everyone has had enough of Korekiyo's blame game. I put one hand on her back and I talk to her in a soft voice.

Me: "Are you okay?"

Kaede: "...yeah..."

Me: "Okay then."

I get back into my position, and I pull out the picture of Miu's Lab.

Me: "Well, let's start to look at some actual evidence. This picture was taken at Miu's Lab when she got back to it at 2:30 pm. As you can see, Gonta is standing in the shadows behind the Lab. Zooming in shows that Gonta is carrying something that looks like a red megaphone. This is actually Miu's wave amplifier. Gonta stole it."

Everyone gasps when I say this. Korekiyo starts to sweat a bit.

Perfect.

Me: "Gonta also likely stole the knife from Miu's Lab that was eventually used to stab him."

Kokichi: "Nee-heehee! Who'd expect it to be Gonta? I would be having a lot of fun with this under different circumstances!"

Kaito: "But why would Gonta want to steal either of those things?"

Kaede: "Luckily for us, we happened to find some important information from Tsumugi. Gonta was blackmailed by Korekiyo!"

Kaito: "WHAAAAAT?"

Everyone jumps back upon this revelation.

 Miu: "So YOU'RE the reason that my amp was stolen!"