Reaching the Truth

Angie's POV:

Monokuma: "RIIIIIIIISE AND SHIIIINE! Get ready for another day of FEAR AND DESPAIR!"

His voice is weird.

His red eye looks funny.

His smile is strange.

I slap myself in the face as I say these lines in my head.

My thoughts have always come to me very... "directly" ...as Tenko puts it.

That paired with a habit to say whatever's on my mind has never worked out well for me.

Just a week ago, I upset Shuichi because of this.

He didn't deserve to be blamed, it just popped into my head.

Sometimes I wish my thoughts would just stop...

I sit up and listen to the closing of Monokuma's speech.

Monokuma: "Lastly, it's been over a WEEK since something interesting has happened! Oh, and what a BORING week it's been! I SHOULD issue a motive, but I think I'll hold back on that for now... I have a good feeling that something will happen today!"

I stand up as his screechy laugh fills my room.

After a shower, I open my closet and take out my outfit, which looks the same as all of my other outfits.

It's cute.

I walk outside, and I feel the air hit my face.

It's cold.

I walk down to the dining hall. Shuichi and Kaede are sitting next to each other, as usual.

Kaede glares at me. Shuichi softly looks away.

She's pissed.

He's depressed.

Me: "Ugh, there I go again..."

Tenko: "Still having trouble with your direct thoughts, huh?"

Me: "Yeah, I don't know if they'll ever go away."

Tenko: "Well the thoughts aren't really the problem, it's how you say them out loud."

Me: "You told me this."

Tenko: "And yet you choose to change something else."

Me: "I guess you're right. You're right a lot."

Tenko: "Eh, not really... I said Kaito was likely the mastermind, after all. He's too stupid for that."

Me: "So who do you think it is?"

Tenko: "I'm... not sure... my gut reaction is Kokichi, but seeing the way he's acted lately, I'm not sure..."

Me: "Well maybe you should consider Shu----"

Tenko slaps a hand over my mouth and clears her throat loudly.

But why...?

Oh, yeah...

Oops...

I look over at Kaede and Shuichi, and they haven't seemed to notice yet.

Me: "Sorry..."