Author's note

Welcome Again!!

Welcome Again!!

This story is written on public demand.
A spinoff. Everyone wanted Daniel Adams, one of the characters of Entangled to have his own story.

So here it is now.

Entangled series #2

Can be read as stand-alone....still...

**I recommend you to read ENTANGLED for a better understanding of characters.

___________________________________________

         ❌Few points to keep in mind

⏺•Note that this is the first draft. Not edited or proofread, so excuse the typos.

⏺English isn't my first language so there might be a few ups and downs.

I write simple, not-so-dramatic, sweet, and soothing stories. My stories do not represent toxic relationships, pride, or hate. I believe in a meaningful relationship full of hope, respect, and care. My stories will make you laugh a little, learn a little, and smile a little more.

Do not post hate comments. If you don't like the story, you are free to leave. The world is already dealing with so much; do not spread more negativity.

⏺Doors are always open for Constructive criticism.

⏺This work is purely my imagination so do not copy or translate my work in any form. The defaulters will be reported. So, stay alert.

⏺The story is a work of fiction and is not written to hurt anyone's culture or sentiments. Do not take anything written in the story personally as this is just an imaginative work and is written for entertainment. So, read this story as a 'story' and if you like it Vote, Comment and Share.

©All rights reserved.

____________________________________________

Enjoy reading❤❤
And don't forget to vote and comment.

Keep smiling😃

K.R.❤