Chapter-43

Eloise Nicole

The following morning I woke up beaming. I hadn't stopped smiling even for a second thinking about what a beautiful and sharp turn my life took. Everything was okay between Daniel and me. The people who always tried to make my life dull weren't there to bother me anymore but I still had the guilt of telling Daniel about Claire. I have never hidden anything from him because trust and faith is the key factor in our relationship. I felt like I was breaking his faith by not telling him the complete truth.

"May I know the reason behind this secret smile of yours?" Daniel asked, sitting on the bed after coming out of the shower. He was wearing only sweatpants, distracting me from my thoughts whereas I was still lying in the bed wearing his t-shirt.

"You!" I commented, sitting upright on the bed.

"Me? What did I do? Or are you thinking about last night?" He wiggled his eyebrows. A sudden blush surfaced on my face.

"No, I wasn't," I argued as I removed the comforter from my body and tried to slip out of the bed but this naughty man caught me and pinned me back on the bed. My body shuddered when he brought his soft lips to my ear.

"Yes, you were. You can't lie, your blush is speaking for you." He placed a soft kiss below my ear which made me moan in delight. I cursed my body for not being in my control in his presence.

"I told you I wasn't." I again argued back, trying to push him away but he pinned my hands on either side of my face and looked at me. I could see the mischief in his eyes.

"But I want you to think about it. I don't want you to ever forget our intimate and pleasuring moments as those are precious. I don't want you to forget how our skins fit into each other, how we moan in delight when our body moves in sync and I most definitely don't want you to forget how we scream each other's name in ecstasy when we orga—"

"Goodness, Daniel, you're so shameless." I pushed him away and stood up from the bed.

"You don't call me shameless when we actually perform the exercise in our bed instead you shout my name and ask me to increase my pace and—"

I thew a pillow in his face before he could say anything further. "Shut your mouth or I'll hit you again," I warned him as I took another pillow in my hands, blush still not leaving my face. In a swift motion, he was standing on the bed with a pillow in his hands.

"Oh, I'm so ready for the fight." He smirked and threw the pillow at me and that's it, there was no turning back now. We threw pillows at each other and fought for good fifteen minutes, running after each other in the room.

"Okay, okay, stop!" I laughed when he slammed the pillow in my head, turning my hair into a mess. He stopped but not before dumping me on the bed and hovering over me.

"I love being childish with you. I love being carefree." He mumbled while brushing his nose with mine.

"Me too," I whispered back, and pulling him closer I sealed his lips with mine.

He fake gasped. "You took advantage of a half-naked man. Now, who's being shameless?" He grinned, pulling his lips away from mine.

"Don't be a drama queen. Kiss isn't counted in that." I countered back.

"Then tell me what is counted in 'shameless'?"

"You're such a flirt. You'll never change." I hit my palm on his chest.

"I don't intend to. This flirty nature is what keeps the relationship alive forever." He kissed the corner of my lips.

"And I don't want you to change. I like this flirty Daniel." I ruffled his hair.