Chapter-46

Eloise Nicole

"Eloise, Look right, yea, tilt your head up, eyes on the camera...yea like that and perfect."

I did what I was asked to do. The camera was focused on my eyes as it was an eyeliner brand I was posing for.

"It's a plus point that you're beaming, Eloise. It's showing in your eyes." Photographer commented.

I was beaming? Yes, I was. Why wouldn't I be?

After three long, busy, and torturous weeks, it was finally the last day of my work before I take the break. I wanted those three weeks to pass by quickly but they didn't. I had been totally busy with wedding preparations and completing my work commitments. For the wedding gown, I asked my designer friend to design a unique one for me. Everything was arranged from the venue to decoration, dress, cake, invitations everything. It was just me who everyone was waiting to set free.

Honestly, I had no time for myself but Daniel made sure that we always had private time for ourselves to relax amidst our bustling schedule.

And I was impatiently waiting for the shoot to end so I could wrap up the stress of work and enjoy the bliss of a new phase of my life.

"And that's the last shot and it's done."

As soon as I heard those words I looked at Daniel who was here to be with me on my last day at work and I found him engaged in conversation with the photographer's female assistant. He didn't even look at me. I narrowed my eyes in his direction before jumping off from in front of the camera and went into the green room to change.

After I was done with changing Trish and Evan came in the green room.

"So, it's finally over," Evan mumbled.

"Yeah." I sighed, not looking at any of them. Though I was ecstatic for the new start, I would miss these two a lot. They have been a special part of my life. It was painful for me to leave them.

Evan sensed my sadness and enveloped me in a tight hug. "It's okay, Eloise. We may not be working together from now on but we are friends for life." He whispered. I nodded my head, blinking back my tears.

Evan let go of me and Trish snaked her arms around me. "Don't be sad, El, or I'll cry." She mumbled. I heard the pain in her voice.

She moved away and wiped the corner of her eyes and wore a big smile. "There's no need to be sad. It's the start of our new lives so let's bid farewell to our past and embrace the new with smiling faces. So..."

She then stood straight and gave a salute. "I, Trish officially signs off as your personal makeup artist."

"And I, Evan officially signs off as your manager and log in as a new manager for my girlfriend."

I laughed out loud and hugged both of them. "I'll miss this. I will miss working with you."

"Same." They both mumbled and stepped away.

"I can't wait to see you in a wedding gown." Trish clapped her hands.

"Well, you will in two days." I chuckled.

"I've always wanted to attend your wedding and now I know that it's in two days I can't help but feel strange and excited at the same time." She said.

"I feel the same, Trish. The butterflies in my stomach won't stop flying," I pouted.

Trish and Evan laughed and Evan ruffled my hair. They both hugged me again and then went out to talk to others and Daniel chose the moment to come in.