𝑰𝑰 - 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑺𝒘𝒂𝒏, 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑺𝒘𝒂𝒏

ACT TWO

THE NEXT DAYS were spent by Cecilia calling Jacob and Jacob denying the call

The girl was growing frustrated and being frustrated made her angry. Cecilia was barely getting angry, having a patience inside of her that Jacob loved about his friend. He would always cheer her up, calm her down whenever she was getting like this and when the girl needed a friend that actually listened to her problems without judging her, she would call Jacob instead of Cherry.

Cecilia sat onto her high bed, feet dangling of the edge as she buried her face into her hands letting a groan come out her lips. The girl cried for a good twenty seconds, her head only shooting up as she heard the familiar little taps on the floor followed after a light knock on the door.

„Y-Yes?" She sobbed watching the door patiently.
The girl watched as a small figure pushed pass the light creek of the door, a stuffed animal in the boys hand.

„What's wrong?" the five year old asked his older sister, eyebrows furrowed as he watched a tear escaping her eye.

„Jacob broke up with me." The girl spoke softly, her lower lip coming out in a pout. The boy gasped dramatically, the hand that was free coming to class against his own forehead.

„You mean he broke up your friendship?" he asked, not believing what his sister said, but much to his dismay, the girl nodded, a sob escaping her lips again.

„He can't do that!" He yelled, angry at the fact that some stupid boy made his best friend cry.

The boy quickly jumped onto her bed as well, hugging her neck tightly. Cecilia swiftly took ahold of the boys waist, grabbing his body and placing him in her lap. The sixteen year old hugged his waist then tightly, finding comfort in the way her brother rubbed her back with his small hands.

„I will never break up with you, I promise." He mumbled into her neck, slowly becoming tired.

„Wanna sleep in my bed?" the girl asked, actually just wanting to not be alone — of course her brother just nodded as she softly placed him ontop of her bed, pulling a blanket over his small body, herself falling asleep quickly and for the first night in days, she slept without waking up thinking about Jake.

CECILIA WAS NEVER one to complain about hating Mondays. She didn't mind school, loving to learn new things and spend time with her friends. But ever since Jacob started to ignore her, completely out of the blue, the girl dreaded to come back to school after the weekend they had that followed their first day.

It was a day where Cecilia drove to school alone, Cherry claiming that she had someone else to drive her which sat right with Cecilia since Cherry had a lot of flings at school. Quite music took her mind of Jacob for some time, the girls nervous hands gripping the wheel to stop herself from shaking. It was moments like these where she wished everything was just normal. She asked herself if something happened while she was gone, mad at herself for not being there and not knowing what happened to Jacob, but apparently Cherry did not know either. It was as if Jacob, Embry and Quil suddenly joined the cult of Sam Uley which confused Cecilia seeing as she knew of the hatred her friend used to hold again him and his followers; Paul Lahote and Jared Cameron.

She remembered how it started with them, not coming to school for some time, suddenly appearing with muscles that were unreal, hair cut short and a tattoo gracing their shoulders. They stopped talking to anyone too, Jared only exchanging words with a girl named Kim.

She wondered if it was some kind of rule in their gang, don't talk to outsiders but then again, why could Jared talk to Kim but Jacob not to her. She did not get it, she didn't even know if she wanted to — all she wanted to was to get rid of the pain she was feeling.

SITTING AT LUNCH felt different now. Cecilia sat facing the tables of the steroid-junks, frowning as she picked at her donut.
Cherry followed her gaze, smiling sadly at her friend.

„Forget him Ce, he doesn't deserve you." she tried to cheer her up, not even earning a look from her shy friend.

„I just want to know what I did wrong." She mumbled, glancing at her fingers not catching the way Paul sent her a sympathetic glance, nudging Jacob and talking to him quietly. She did not notice the way Jacob seemed to hurt as much as her, to her it looked like he was okay with the situation while he certainly wasn't.

„I don't think it's you, babe. Ever since he started hanging out with this Bella Swan girl, he changed a lot, really suddenly also. Didn't even talk to me anymore." Cherry laughed lightly.

„Bella? Who's that?" Cecilia quickly asked, finally looking her friend in the eye and grasping her hand that laid on the table. Cherry looked at the girl weirded out by her behavior, Jaden smirking at Cherry from her side — which again, went unnoticed by the oblivious girl.

„I don't really know, she goes to forks high, her father is the sheriff or some." She finished, shrugging her shoulders — confused when Cecilia suddenly stood up grabbing her backpack — leaving the table and storming out of school to her car.

She knew it was wrong, it was Jacobs privacy after all, but she needed to speak to her. She needed to find out what happened.

Bella Swan, Bella Swan, Bella Swan

She repeated her name quietly to herself, throwing her bag into the Jeep as she climbed in herself, taking off to Forks high school.