𝑽 - 𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒊𝒅𝒔

ACT FIVE

CECILIA WAS NOT READY for the moment she met the gang on steroids; as she preferred to call them

CECILIA WAS NOT READY for the moment she met the gang on steroids; as she preferred to call them. When she did tho, she was shocked at the calmness they took their faith with — after all they turn into gigantic werewolves.

Embry and her met Jared and Bella at the Uley household, entering that a woman was quick to greet them.

Cecilia's head felt like exploding when Bella and the woman mentioned vampires, the guys fighting over the fact who was faster; the shifters or the leeches.

„You are Cecilia? Right?" The woman asked, interrupting the girls inner thoughts.
„Y-Yeah. Cecilia Quinn." The girl nodded, lips pressed together and eyebrows raising.

The woman was about to mention Paul, when said boy plus Sam and Cecilia's former friend entered the household as well, Jake and Paul already laughing again.

Jacob looked at Cecilia happy that the girl knew by now; but just as he was about to approach her, she flinched, taking a step back. Jacob huffed, smiling sadly.

„You don't need to be scared of me, Ce." he said lowly, hurt at her expression.
The girls face cringed as she thought for a second, slowly losing up again.

„I want an explanation. Not by you tho, you've hurt me enough." she spoke sadly, devastated by the fact that he would chose to talk to Bella but not to her.

„I couldn't talk to you because I wasn't allowed to." He said roughly, hands in the air. Paul stood by the table, in the exact middle of the pair, his head hanging low due to the feeling of guilt. Because he imprinted on her, Jacob wasn't allowed to see her in order to keep her safe — his imprint was hurt because of him.

„And why her? What the fuck does she have that I don't — oh wait don't answer," the girl started her ramble, the pack watching the heartbreaking scene intently as she started biting back her tears which didn't work too well.

„You love her, she already knew some stuff about some Cullen family that I didn't or— I don't even know Jake, I am supposed to be your best friend. I guess you've got a new one." She finished off, happy that not too many tears were falling yet as she stormed out of the house, bumping her shoulder against his.

Cecilia looked through her handbag, not noticing Paul Lahote standing behind her as she searched her keys.

„Here." he whispered, the girl gasping as she turned around and pressed her back against the door of her cold car.

She looked to his hand which was holding the keys she was so desperately looking for and then back to his face. He had on a serious but calming expression, the boy not daring to laugh at the state she was at.

„Can I drive with you until you're home? I guess we own you some explaining."

„SO THE CULLENS are vampires?" the girl asked, eyes on the road as always.

„Yeah."

„And you are wolves who imprint? Like a duck?" she asked again. Paul thought about it, his head tilting to the side like a confused puppy.

„I mean I guess." He smiled, making her laugh lightly.

„It's more of finding a soulmate, someone a wolf will protect." He explained, looking down onto his lap.

„That's beautiful in a way, did Jacob imprint on Bella?" she asked, parking her car into the small space that was infront of her house, turning off the engine, she turned to face Paul. She looked into his eyes, seeing love and admiration.

„No, he wasn't able to see you, because — you've been imprinted on." He spoke, frowning at her expression which was confused at first and then shocked as realisation hit her.

„You." she gasped, putting a hand on her forehead to feel if she was getting sick or hallucinating.

He nodded, smiling sadly, head hanging low.

„I need you to understand that I have problems, Cecilia. I could barely control my issues before turning and I don't know how I would handle my Imprint rejecting it, so please think about it before you decide." he rambled, taking her hands in his.

Cecilia thought for a moment, starring into his glassy eyes, feeling the way his hands shook in fear of her saying no. She nodded softly, the girl having too big of a heart to hurt the boy infront of her.

„I won't reject it, Paul. But I can't act like I know you, I don't." she said not even noticing how her thump was caressing the back of his hands.

„Can I get to know you then? Please?" Paul asked, hopes rising up as the girl breathed out a laugh, smiling onto their hands that were in her lap.

„Yes." She smiled, looking behind him towards her house where she saw a figure approach them. Paul seemed to hear the steps of the boy, turning around and smiling at the small human. Cecilia quickly took her keys and exited the car, Paul doing the same. The girl walked around it, going to her knees and hugging her brother.

„Is that your new friend?" he whispered into her ear, Paul hearing it anyways and the biggest smile he ever put on making its way to his face as his imprint nodded to the boy.

„Yes, but now go inside it's cold. I'll come in a second." She whispered, caressing the boys cheek whom just nodded eagerly, happy that his sister had a new friend. He quickly ran into the house, closing the door firmly behind him.

Cecilia turned towards Paul, smiling at him awkwardly like she always was.

„I guess I'll see you tomorrow." She mumbled, Paul grinning at her like she just asked him to marry her. The thought made her giggle slightly, Paul's head tilting again like it did before.

„Good Night." she whispered, turning around to enter her house, leaving Paul — a happy mess behind her.

The girl was not shocked at the fact that werewolves or vampires existed — after all she loved teen wolf and the vampire diaries. She was confused how all of this happened in just one day, and hurt at by the memories she had with Jacob and Cherry, tho she knew Jacob she could forgive — it wasn't his fault anyways.

But Cherry broke her heart, and she really noticed it when she laid in bed, her eyes pressing together so no tears could come out.