𝑽𝑰𝑰 - 𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒃

ACT SEVEN

PAUL HAD WALKED with Cecilia to class the second she asked him to, the boy excited at the minutes he got to spend with her

PAUL HAD WALKED with Cecilia to class the second she asked him to, the boy excited at the minutes he got to spend with her. Cherry did not share the class with the pair — an advantage as Cecilia found. She did not want to face the girl, afraid that her heart will win and Cecilia will forgive her — she did not want to have her be forgive, did not want the girl anymore. She wanted people that loved her and were loyal to her, she hated the feeling of betrayal and her heart ached at the thought of her friends name. She wanted to hug the blonde, to have her tell her that she will be alright, that she didn't need anyone and that she was like her sister. But her head told her to not forgive her. To think about Jacob, Nathan and even Paul. She was his imprinteé, he would never hurt her or leave her. Jake wouldn't, her family wouldn't, so why was it so painful to leave her friend.
Her head turned to look at Paul who was sat besides her, the boy already looking at her tho his eyes quickly averted to the ground the second he caught her eyes.

LUNCH HAD COME around the second the clock hit ten am, Cecilia anxious with a million thoughts and scenarios swirling around her brain. She packed up her things slowly, not wanting to leave the classroom she was so familiar and comfortable in. Paul felt the anxiety radiating of the girls body, cringing at the feelings she had — it was as if her pain hurt him as well.
He decided he would wait for her to pack everything up, not even thinking about leaving her alone.

Cecilia watched as Paul swung his backpack over his right shoulder, standing before her watching her slowly put the last book into her bag.
She looked up to him slightly, head still hung low. She zipped the bag up, gliding it over her shoulders as well, taking her jacket and standing up straight then, clearing her throat.

„Why are you waiting for me?" she asked confused, the boy just smiling at her.

„Because I guess I want to sit with you and that Pineapple girl isn't good for you." he shrugged, holding out his arm for her to take. The girl rolled her eyes at his formality, tho smiling nevertheless. She took his arm to losen it up, instead intertwining her fingers with his. He squeezed it slightly, caressing her cheek for a split second before the pair started walking.

„Her names Cherry tho." she whispered before they excited the classroom, on their way to the cafeteria.

Cecilia was grateful for the fact that not too many people stared, their intertwined hands not obvious due to Paul's body hiding it slightly. The girl looked at their hands, noticing the bruised knuckles and blue patches that should be there — no where to be seen. She furrowed her brows, confused but soon the girl realized that it was probably another positive thing about being a wolf.

The second they entered the cafeteria, Cecilia had quickly let go off Paul's hand, the boy smiling at the look she sent him. A look that yelled sorry, the boy not understanding what the girl was sorry for. He did not want to presume his imprint into doing something she wasn't comfortable with, if it was holding his hand or something else, it did not matter. Paul and her had walked over to the table where Cecilia's everyday food choices where placed, the pair quick to pick out their food.

After Paul hat whispered into the girl ear that he would wait at their table, Cecilia was only left to pick out what desert she would be going for.

Cecilia turned around with a consent smile plastered on top of her face, the girl already smiling when she caught sight of Paul smiling at her. Tho when she was about to walk towards the pair of Jacob and Paul, she was left with parted lips and closed eyes, cold suddenly hitting her face as she gasped for air. When she reopened her eyes, her brown eyes met the ones of a cold blue, ones that had a look of hatred and amusement written over them. Cherry stared at her former friend, chuckling slightly at the state she was in.

Cecilia slowly put her tray of food aside, whiping her face with the sleeves of her shirt. Cherry put the empty cup that was once filled with soda, onto the tray that belonged to Cecilia, the blonde walking past her with a consent smile.

Cecilia shook her head towards Jacob and Paul, both of them shaking with anger, ready to fight Cherry off.

Cecilia turned around slowly, quickly without thinking yelling,

„So you get to hook up with Jaden, and I get punished for it? You are an unloyal bitch, and I get splashed?" The girl growled, anger filling the soul that was made out of gold, Jacob shocked at the fact that the girl did have more than just nice and polite bones.

Cherry turned around slowly, chuckling at the brunette.

„What are you saying, Cecilia. You are nothing but a lamb that could not get fucked even if she begged to. Without me, you would be a nobody — your boyfriend over there would not even know your name." the blonde growled, a smile playing on her lips and Cecilia could do nothing but swallow thickly. A bit of soda that was still on her face was mixing with a tear that escaped, the liquid of it dripping down her chin as her lips parted and a quiet hiccup escaped her lips.

She wanted to fight back, insult the hell out of the girl but she could not form words. She loved the girl infront of her dearly, heart broken over and over again by her. She hated herself when she only closed her lips again. She hated herself when she saw the way Cherry laughed loudly, arms folding over her chest. And she hated herself unbelievably when she turned around and walked out the cafeteria, nothing but her backpack slung over her shoulder— her jacket left on the dirty and wet ground where Cecilia once stood.

Paul had followed after his imprint, only catching sight of her Jeep leaving the parking lot, leaving a Jacob behind that was throwing insult after insult at Cherry David — the girl that broke Cecilia's heart because she felt like it.