𝑿𝑰 - 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅

ACT ELEVEN

CECILIA HAD DRIVEN around La Push for quite awhile, neither Paul nor herself speaking a word

CECILIA HAD DRIVEN around La Push for quite awhile, neither Paul nor herself speaking a word. She noticed the way she felt oddly comfortable and safe with him, as if he completed her in a way no one ever could.

He couldn't deny that he felt the same, the boy getting butterflies in his tummy whenever the pair was together. The imprint had a big effect on the boy, he was like a ray of sunshine compared to how he usually was — Cecilia did not even know how much she was having an impact on Paul.

Paul Lahote felt like he belonged to her, he was like a lost puppy needing Cecilia to survive.

Cecilia however wasn't feeling so well at the moment, wondering if he would have wished someone else to imprint on, perhaps someone he already knew with less problems.

„If you didn't imprint on me, would you have looked at me for longer than a second?" she asked strictly, voice strong but Paul could filter out the hurt and fear of hearing the truth about it. Imprinting was usually easy considering that the imprintee feels the connection too. And in this case she does feel it — really strongly. But Cecilia did not want to jump into the relationship with Paul because he had to love her. She wanted to know if he would love her if he was human.

Tho Paul knew he could not lie to his imprint, so he decided to tell her what he felt.

The girl had already stopped the car on the edge of the street, no cars or people near them, making the situation even more intense.

„I wouldn't. Tho I would still love you if I had known you. Cecilia, I know that I love you because of my genes or something, but I also know there's no way a man could not fall for you." he spoke, Cecilia turning in her seat to face him, Paul mimicking her actions.
She felt her heart clench just slightly at Paul's confession, tho it was washed away at his words after.

„Why did you not want to kiss me then." she mumbled, shyly looking down. Paul looked at her with admiration, the boy feeling like he was starring at pure innocence and beauty.

He felt his heart clench, the body part suddenly feeling very heavy. He felt hatred for everyone that ever hurt the young girl, including himself and he knew that if it wasn't for Cecilia that calmed him down, he would've already shifted right then.

„there's nothing I want more, I just didn't want do it while you were sad." Paul had explained softly, a thing not many would believe he did. He spoke to her with such carefulness, afraid he would scare her like he always did with others. But Cecilia wasn't like the others, she was his priority and it wasn't no matter if she left him, it would break his heart.

Cecilia could hear her heart break the second Paul had pushed her away and she could feel it come together again when he leaned in and finally pressed his lips against hers. His hand came up to cup her cheeks, hers only laying softly on his chest. For a second her eyes whidend, the girl not able to comprehend what was happening but then, she finally realized that this was all she needed — Paul. She felt completed like a part of herself was missing and finally back where it belonged. The feelings she had were unbelievable, his feelings for her even stronger.

He was shaking just slightly, something that never happened in a situation like this. He only ever shook before shifting, only because of anger but now he was shaking because his body was overload with emotions — the boy even fighting back his tears.

Cecilia did not know how long they were kissing but she knew that it only ended because the girl was different from him, needing air quicker than the shifter.

The moment was perfect, for the both of the pair, the couple not wanting to discuss the relationship they were at, only enjoying the feeling of each other.

Paul shouldn't have been distracted in the moment he was in, he should have seen a bundle of red locks in the trees nearby starring at the girl with hatred, trying to find revenge for the cullens and what could be better then killing not only Bella, but also the young imprint that was Jacob Blacks friend?

She knew it would be even harder getting to Cecilia than getting to Bella. Edward loved Bella truly and without and end but Cecilia was an imprint and not only that but the imprint of Paul Lahote — one of the strongest and the most angry shifter of all Victoria had come across.

Cecilia was the first that opened her eyes after Paul's lips had reattached from hers, smiling at the sight of Paul's damp lips and fluttered eyes. She was in a gaze when she noticed the color of red that was suddenly infront of the window of the passenger seat and then disappearing in the woods.

Cecilia gasped loudly, quickly pressing her back to the cold metal of her door, Paul's head being fast in the process of turning around, sniffling the air to catch what his imprint was so scared of and it did not take the shifter long to catch the familiar smell of leech — Victoria's smell much to his dismay.

„Get out of the car." he ordered, Cecilia quickly following his lead and exciting the car, leaving everything but her keys inside.

She quickly locked the car before Paul was by her side, grabbing her waist roughly and leading her inside the woods that were on the side of the road. He was gripping her forearm so hard, Cecilia felt like he was about to rip it off, tho it wasn't hard enough to actually hurt her. Paul was getting madder by every second that passed, his mind only swirling around Cecilia's safety and to get to his pack quick enough — a pack Cecilia did not know yet.

So to be quicker, he shifted right then and there, only pushing his imprint onto his back and then he took of.