22. Just Happy

Star's POV:

The date was a success. I was super nervous but it went perfectly. As usual I ranted happily all about it while texting Alisha and Eliza. They were both super happy and it warmed my heart.

Nina is my girlfriend. We are actually dating. It still seems surreal when I think about it. For the first time in forever, I went to sleep peacefully with no parents argument disrupting my sanity.

Usually I hated mornings as much as the next person but going to school meant seeing Nina and I was looking forward to it a lot.

Quickly getting dressed I went to school. I started going 30 mins earlier to the final bell from the second day of school. It was nice to actually walk through the quiet corridors without being rushed.

When I entered the hallways I saw Nina closing her locker and walking towards her class. I quickly run behind her trying to be sneaky but my heavy footsteps got her attention and she turned around just in time to catch my in her arms.

"Well hello there! What's up" she laughed when I refused to get down. "Nothing just excited to see my girlfriend" I grinned widely.

"Aww you clingy baby" she joked making me roll my eyes and pecked my lips. I unwrapped my legs and walked beside her.

"Slept well?" I looked at her while she nodded. "I guess. School is ending soon" she sighed making me groan playfully.

"Please don't remind me. I've got a bunch of last minute assignments to make up for all the tests I failed all due tomorrow" I said feeling a bit embarrassed, which she noticed.

"Hey it's okay. How much more do you have?" 

"Just 2 more essays in English. Book review and something else. Hopefully I can finish overnight" I sighed heavily.

She hugged me close, squeezing my shoulders. "You can do it. It's your fort. If you need help I'm one text away. I may not be available physically but face time me if you need me"

I smiled softly and nodded, feeling grateful for having the taller girl in my life. We entered her class and I sat observing her while she studied for a while until the bell rang.

I stared at her face, brows furrowed and her lower lip pulled in between her teeth. She looked hot and I had to clench my teeth to prevent a whimper from escaping my mouth. I swallowed hard and looked away.

"Stop" I whispered. She looked at me and raised her brow. "What?"

"S-stop biting your lip" I said shutting my eyes and looking down in embarrassment. She smirked.

"Why? Is it turning you on?" She said in a low seductive voice. I was about to respond but quickly shut up when some other girl entered the class. Soon fee more started to file in so I bid her bye with a quick kiss to her cheek and left to my own class upstairs.

The rest of the day was uneventful other than telling Jake and Jocelyn about us dating. The two were happy for us while Jake kept smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes at the harmless guy. They both respected our wishes to keep it a secret until we were ready.

The days went by until it was 2 weeks to graduation. Here I am, laying on Nina's bed playing on my mobile while she studied. Her parents were real strict and I didn't want to disrespect their wishes for their daughter to study so I stayed quiet and just gave her company.

I felt the bed dip and looked up to see the taller girl with a mischievous smile on her face. Before I could react she leant over and crashed our lips, hovering above me.

Things got heated and she kissed down my jawline and down my throat to my collarbones. I tilted my head back in pleasure, biting my lip to refrain myself from moaning.

She left light kisses for one last time on my neck before kissing my lips again. I smiled contently while she laid her head on my chest.

"Can't breathe" I gasped and pushed her away before cuddling into her. I always had trouble breathing.

"Are you okay?" She looked down at me while I played with the hem of her t shirt.

"Yeah just it becomes hard to breathe with your head on my chest. Not that you're heavy I just have troubles" I tried to explain.

"Hey hey it's okay. I understand" she smiled softly making me lean in to steal a kiss.

She hummed before pulling me closer. "T-this is alright right?" She hesitated.

"You mean like taking things slow?" I asked, surprising her a bit. I understood why she was hesitant. It was new territory.

She nodded slightly. "Y-yeah like, I love you. That's for sure but I'd like it if we take things slow. I'm still not used to liking girls that much. This. This is all new"

"It's alright baby. I understand. It took me 4 months to actually register that I like girls and a few more months to accept it like um sexually. It's hard I get it. So we'll take things slow. I'm content with kissing you and cuddling with you. Whenever you are ready, we can take the next step. Sex isn't everything. Sure it is awesome and important but it's not something we have to do right away. My last relationship was rushed. So I'd like to take us slow and cherish each moment. I'll wait for you Nina. Months or years. Be it. I'll always wait for you" I assure her making her blush a little. Victory!! I thought to myself each time I made her blush.

"Thank you. You're the best" she smiled bashfully while kissing my forehead. I pecked her chin and snuggled into her chest. "You're welcome baby. You're pretty awesome too" I said making her giggle. We just cuddled before she went back to studying and I had to go home to look after my sister. I didn't mind it.

A/N: super short I know and the title is stupid cuz I didn't what to name it. It's just a filler. Thanks for reading. Love you guys. Next update in a day or two.