29. Euphoric experience

Nina's POV:

I was peacefully sleeping in my bed, slowly rubbing the sleep off my eyes and stretched as the mild sun rays entered my room through the now open blinds. Who opened it? I quickly put my glasses on and checked the time. 7:38 it read.

I brushed my teeth and went downstairs, hearing upbeat music played. Confused I walked into the kitchen to see Star drinking water while swaying her hips to the song I didn't recognize.

She swallowed the water quickly and skipped to me smiling. "You're up! Good morning!" She wrapped her arms around me and I let her embrace me.

"Good morning. When and how did you get in?" I asked raising my eyebrows in confusion.

"Just few minutes and I asked your mom where she hid the spare key. Sorry for coming unannounced though" she apologized, biting her lip.

"No no it's okay I was just confused. So what are we doing?"

"I'm taking you out for breakfast, then we can cuddle and watch movie or make out. Either is fine" she winked making me blush and laugh.at her bluntness. She's definitely gained some confidence. Going from the shy stuttering girl to confident and flirty, it was a good change. Sure there were always moments she hesitates and restricts herself but it was a slow progress towards opening up, for both of us.

"Sounds fun. Lemme shower real quick. You can wait in my room or here. Either is fine" I pecked her lips making her blush and nod. God she's cute.

"Your morning voice is hot. And you're beautiful as ever" she complimented as her eyes racked over me. I blushed but rolled my eyes.

"Sure. My head looks like a nest. Anyway be right back cutie" I ran up and into my bathroom.

Quickly showering I walked out with towel wrapped around me. Shit I forgot the clothes.

I walked out to see Star laying on my bed. "Forgot my clothes" I announced, gaining her attention. I quickly grabbed my clothes, extremely aware of her hungry gaze and winked at her before entering.

I chuckled at her bewildered expression on being caught and changed into some jeans and a black and white sweater.

Soon we were on our way to waffle house. "As adorable as you look in sweatpants and sweatshirt, wouldn't you get cold?"

She looked at her clothes and shrugged, parking the car. "Hold my hand and I'll be warm enough" she replied before getting out of the car and opening the door on my side. No matter how many times I ask her not to she insists she open the door every single time.

I shook my head blushing at her cheesiness and held her hand as we went in. We remained silent as we ate our waffles.

--

After breakfast we walked around a bit before getting back home around 10. Snuggled into the blankets we watched How To Train Your Dragon.

She was laying with her head on my chest, playing with my fingers. I kissed her head making her to look up at me, smiling.

I kissed her nose and pulled her up to kiss her lips. Sliding my lips into her mouth, she straddled my hips and kissed back, both of our hands wandering.

Soon the kiss became heated and I bit down on her neck making her moan. She slid her hands under my sweater and I quickly took it off. Her eyes darkened in desire as they danced up and down my body. Both of us a panting mess as we shed out clothes, leaving us in our underwear.

"You sure?" She stuttered, unable to maintain eye contact due to lack of clothes. Her hungry gaze only fueled my desire and I nodded.

"I'm sure, it's just it's my first time" I confessed, looking down shyly.