chapter six

almost every day, the lunch club and i were calling and playing games. every day was another game and more jokes. we all enjoyed each other's company.

the one that i was closest to though (besides travis and his roommates) was jschlatt. schlatt and i would text, call or tweet each other every day. after his streams, he would call me and we would chat about our day, unwind with a shared movie, or anything we could do together.

it made me fall for him more each time.

it was shit, but at the same time, i loved it.

i dusted my living room as i watched schlatt's current stream on twitch. he was playing on his smplive server with connor, travis, and altrive. as much as i wanted, i couldn't join them as i didn't use my twitch account to do anything but support my friends with money or comments. i didn't want to prioritize my way of income on a hobby that was ultimately unhealthy for me.

i scrubbed the counters of my kitchen as i listened to what they were saying, laughing softly at jokes they made. as i tried to get rid of a food stain, i suddenly heard my name from my phone. "y/n? is y/n in chat?"

i dashed to my phone to quickly type in a 'yes! i'm here!'

i waited until schlatt asked carson into the call and asked him, "hey king, you mind allowing y/n on this once? even though she isn't streaming?"

i nearly shrieked right there.

i started to type more into the chat.

y/t/n: no! no it's completely fine you guys

y/t/n: i'm not a streamer it would be really unfair.

y/t/n: really, carson doesn't have to do it!

"i guess i could do so, but probably this once unless she gets her twitch account started up." carson replied as his keyboard clattered in the background.

"yeah, she's saying in chat she really wants to play," schlatt said with a smile. i glared at his face as if he was there with me.

carson stopped typing. "okay y/n i texted you the server id." i stopped doing my chores and went to my computer to put in the code. sure enough, it worked.

i joined in their discord chat. i instantly started to talk. "first of all, thank you so much carson but schlatt i was not begging in your chat!" i could hear schlatt snicker.

"yeah yeah, begger. i steal from the rich and give to the poor," he replied. it didn't make any sense, but i didn't say anything about it. "you know what they call me."

i sighed. "i know what they call you. they call you robin hood, huh?" i asked as i got onto the server.

"how the hell did you know that?"

i responded sarcastically. "i don't know, i guess we're just in sync."

carson sighed dramatically. "well, you two have fun talking to each other. i'll be talking to fitz, as i was before i was rudely interrupted." he left before allowing us to say our goodbyes. what a baby.

"well then connor, can i show y/n around the server as you guys keep on pranking cooper?" schlatt asked as i saw him walking to spawn to meet me. the schlatt walk.

"if you want to. we'll see you guys around then. bye," connor, as well as the rest of them, left the call, leaving me and schlatt together.

he walked up to me before walking through a walkway with a prank. "well, let me show you around these parts." i instantly knew what he was trying to do. i walked on the side of the path where the pressure plate wasn't there to make me step on and fall into a hole. he whispered an 'aw, shit,' as i laughed.