chapter ten

it was 6 more days until the dreaded sunday.

when schlatt would leave.

because of how most of the boys knew that i liked schlatt, they tried to put me into any event that i could make it to. it was like i was in the lunch club, except i wasn't. it felt strange but also was just so much fun.

today was not an exception. carson was calling me. i let it ring for a couple of seconds before answering it. "hey, carson."

"hey y/n. we're going to sea world. wanna come with?"

"sure, yeah. where do you-"

"great, we'll pick you up in 30 minutes! we'll be in a black van." he ended the call immediately.

the fuck? has he never talked to a girl before?

i rushed to my bathroom to take one of the quickest showers of my life and face care routine. pinning back my front hairpieces, i was already picking out an outfit, which turned out to be some black shorts, a white shirt, and a slightly oversized vintage-looking jacket.

as i was nearly done with my makeup, i could hear my phone ringing from the other room. "fuck, fuck!" i cursed under my breath as i dropped my mascara wand to go pick up the phone. i put it on speakerphone. "i'm almost done, give me a minute!" i yelled as i ran back to the bathroom.

"y/n, i swear to god you better get your ass out here in under five minutes!" i could hear carson yell.

"i will if you don't fucking mess me up with my makeup!" i shouted back as i put the cap back on my mascara. i put on some quick lipgloss and put it into my backpack, then going to put on my boots. i ended the call as i got out of the house.

i saw the black van that carson was talking about and got inside. there were rows filled with men and, of course, there was a spot in the row jschlatt and carson was in. schlatt scooted over to the middle so i could sit on the right. i gave carson my middle finger before sitting down.

"you see, you look completely fine with me rushing you!" carson stated as he looked over at me.

i scoffed. "what, is there black dots underneath my eyes or something?" i asked as i dabbed underneath my eyes.

schlatt shook his head. "you look good, you're fine." i nodded before checking out who else was in the van. it was basically everyone i already knew would go, but madi, ted's girlfriend, was also there. i waved hi to her before turned forward, looking in the window as we were driving.

i listened along to the other conversations, adding in at times, but usually keeping quiet. what i found slightly unusual was that schlatt was being weirdly quiet as well, but i tried not to think too much of it.

soon enough, we got to sea world and once we parked, we all got out and madi had started to film the guys. i stayed mostly out of frame, as i didn't want the attention right now.

we got our tickets and got inside the park, all of us instantly going into the touch pool where the small fishes would eat the dead skin off your hands. charlie and travis were the ones probably the most enthused about it, as they kept yelling things like 'this is so cool!' and 'it tickles!'

as we started to walk around to see what we wanted to do, i expressed how much i really wanted to ride all of the rides, especially 'the electric eel', which went upside down. i heard schlatt whisper something like "of course she fucking would," to the camera, but i didn't say anything about it.

we went to elmo land to go play on the structures that were probably for children. we were climbing, sliding down things, and going ontop of things. when we were chasing each other inside a wobbly tube, travis had taken me a little away from the boys to give us some privacy.