||09||

"I love him from my skin to my bones..." - Runaway by Ed Sheeran

The morning had passed by quickly with Tori cleaning the house and lounging around with nothing much to do

The morning had passed by quickly with Tori cleaning the house and lounging around with nothing much to do. Forte, however, was still in the comfort of his blankets, his face buried in his heap of pillows. Tori thought she'd let him sleep in after travelling all the way home to see her but they had made plans to meet the pack on in the evening. With the afternoon drawing on, Tori was worried that Forte would never wake up. She crept up the stairs, along the hallway and peeked her head into his room. Forte was sprawled, his arms and legs dangling off the sides of the bed and his mouth wide open. Tori stifled a laugh at the sight of the grown man.

"Forte..." She whispered as she came to sit on the edge of his bed. No response came.

"Forte, you need to get up, we have to meet the pack." Tori's eyes shifted to that familiar golden haze as she filtered her words directly into Forte's ears, only her eyes could see the whirlpool of sound particles as they travelled through the air. Forte stirred in his sleep, a small groan falling from his lips. Forte lazily lifted his head onto her lap, his eyes still closed. Tori chuckled at his childish behaviour, it was like the only thing that had grow up was his appearance. She dragged her fingers through his hair, gently massaging his scalp. Forte's eyes fluttered open, a dopey smile adorning his face as he looked up at Tori.

"G'morning" he mumbled, reaching up to rub the sleep from him eyes.

"We need to meet the pack Cugino, it's getting late." Forte looked up at her, a frown replacing his smile and he grumbled in protest, digging his face into her side. Tori rolled her eyes at his behaviour, smiling down at him.

"Can't we just meet them another day?" His words came out mumbled and disjointed with his face pressed against her side, though Tori heard him perfectly fine.

"No we can't just "meet them another day", they're probably already waiting for us." Forte slowly lifted his head from her lap, sitting up with a pout. Tori rolled her eyes again, pushing his shoulder as she stood up.

"Hurry up and get ready or I'm leaving without you." She looked over her shoulder as she started to leave the room.

"I'm going like this." He announced matter-of-factly, making Tori span around to face him fully. Her eyebrows rose as she looked over his appearance. His plain white top and blue shorts were wrinkled, one sock was up his calf and the other was on his ankle, his brown curls were sticking out messily, his eyes raw from just waking up and the right side of his face has prominent pink marks from his duvet that pressed against him.

"You're..." A giggle left her lips, "Going like that?" Forte stood up, a grumpy expression on his face. "Mhhmm" he nodded. "They're family, they can't judge me."

Tori laughed, shaking her head in amusement, " Well I'm family and I'm definitely judging." Forte sped to her in seconds, grabbing her by her waist and flinging her onto his bed. Tori jumped up instantly, a laugh bubbling from her chest. Forte huffed, fighting off a smile. "You're so small, Piccolina. You need to grow." She scowled at his comment,