||12||

"Baby, you don't have to worry.
I'll be coming back for you..." - Back for you by One Direction

Tori and Jasper had been so indulged in each other they hadn't noticed their class had finished, the students and teacher had left the room almost ten minutes ago

Tori and Jasper had been so indulged in each other they hadn't noticed their class had finished, the students and teacher had left the room almost ten minutes ago. Even so, the two didn't seem to mind. Tori more of less skipped down the hallway, peering around her large portrait to guide her towards the exit. Jasper trailed behind her in the empty hallway, a smile on his face as he watched the heap of brown curls bop up and down with every step.

Together, they stepped out the double doors into the cool outside air. The sky was grey and cloudy as per usual, which disappointed Tori. Clear blue skies with plenty sunshine warmed Tori to her core, it exaggerated her happy self. Jasper was the opposite; he was grateful for the cloudy skies for obvious reasons, though he did enjoy the sunshine, he just wished it were under different circumstances.

The parking lot was still crowded with students surrounding their cars even though school had ended over ten minutes ago. Tori felt a cold hand press against her back as she began descending the stairs, looking to her left to see Jasper watching her steps closely. Even though she knew she would be perfectly fine, she appreciated the kindness he was offering. She peered around the large portrait to see Mike, Eric, Jessica and Angela by their cars, messing about as always. She then glanced to Jasper when she felt the pressure of his hand had been removed. He stood towering over her, on the step behind her. She hadn't noticed that he was carrying his picture as well, smiling at the way he held it so close to him.

"I better get going, my siblings are very impatient." Jasper spoke up, his voice light in amusement.

Tori glanced over to the rest of the Cullens, Alice and Emmett were watching the pair with smiles/smirks whilst Rosalie looked bored and uninterested, leaning against the jeep with her arms crossed. Edward was busy staring at something across the parking lot. Tori turned back to Jasper with an apologetic smile on her lips.

"And rightly so, I've kept you to myself for long enough." Though she didn't mean a word she said and Jasper could feel the lack of guilt in her emotions, "Tell them I'm sorry for keeping them waiting." That part she was sorry about.

Jasper smiled and nodded curtly, "Will do ma'am." Tori huffed a laugh at his formality, rolling her eyes but smiling nonetheless. "See you tomorrow, Cowboy."

She bid goodbye, slowly turning on her heel. "Goodbye Tori." A hint of a smile on his lips as he watched her walk away.

She decided to venture over to Mike and the others. They all looked up as she approached, smiling at the girl fondly. Conversations started up again as they all spoke about their days, Tori and Mike bickering and play fighting not even five minutes in. When Jessica dived into a long speech about her boring cousin she was going to visit soon, Tori's eyes wandered over to the Cullens who still stood outside their cars like many other students. Alice and Jasper were talking, laughing with each other. The sight warmed Tori's heart, you could see how close they were just by how they interacted with each other.