||17||

"I'll tell you a story before it tells itself,
I'll lay out all my reasons n' you'll say that i need help."
- This Feeling by The Chainsmokers

*Warning - Violent content, heavy grief, loss*

* Mi stellina - My star*

____________________________________
Warm water trickled down smooth, sun-kissed skin as small hands delicately cupped handfuls of water, pouring the contents over her body. Invisible dirt was instantly washed off, flowing down the clear-watered river. Time reached evening as the sun tipped over the horizon, the villagers savouring the last shine of it as it's sandy blaze stretched across the skies. The same small hands gathered a large cupful of the warm river water, reaching up before gently emptying the mini waterfall over long brown curls. Big doe amber eyes gazed at their reflection, the healthy glow of skin radiating through the mirror of waves. They watched as droplets of water shivered down their neck, sliding over their collarbones and down their breasts. The girl was content, bathing in the warm sunset a far enough distance away from her village that she could seek privacy and peace. A gale of wind gushed past, pulling the girl's hair to the side, carrying voices along with it. She blinked, the sound of her people filtering into her ears. The river splashed around her as she pushed forward, the cold air eventually slapped her skin as she emerged completely. A small hand reached for the towel on the riverbed wrapping it around her dainty body, the other hand grabbed the pile of clothes. Tall, thin grass brushed against her legs as she sprinted across the meadow, eyes wide and hair flying around frantically. Her body tripped and tumbled countless times as she dried herself and slipped on the thinned-fabric dress between hurried steps. Her hands grabbed at her curls, pulling them into a messy ponytail as she continued on.

It wasn't long before the girl arrived at the edge of her village, her heart thumping dangerously against her ribcage as she weaved past Octavians left, right and centre. The buildings were all constructed out of the same dusty brown-red shade, the roofs panelled with dark wood, some houses stood on wooden stilts whilst others were planted on the ground, equally spread out nonetheless. This girl in particular headed straight for the largest cabin-home, it looked almost palace like with it's colossal stilts and wooden panels, large planks formed fences around the perimeter, sheltering the building to an extent. Octavians stepped out the girl's way instantly, some nodding their heads in her direction before scurrying past. Though the girl paid no mind to her companions like she would usually, her thoughts trained on the voices of her loved ones which gradually grew louder as she approached the palace-like building. Two broad guards set their eyes on her female before shifting to the side immediately when their eyes finally focused on the blurry imagine speeding towards them, bowing their heads as she passed through the gate.

Small hands slammed into the large wooden doors, her body flying forward a moment later as the doors opened with ease, her feet carrying her through the large foyer to a dimly lit room. She paused at the door, her eyes trailing over the five Octavians perched around the table, expressions stern and amber eyes focused though her mother's softened as she walked further into the room, taking her seat on the far left. Her eyes travelled across the table, a permanent frown on her lips as she assessed the situation before her. All voices blurred into one as her eyes snapped between each of them. Voices were raised and harsh, soft and calm each moment changing as new information was given and more plans were made.