|| Forte and Tori EXPLAINED||

So I just wanted to explain something really quick as I don't want anyone to get confused.

1. Forte and Tori are cousins - things will get explained as the story moves on.

2. The last time Tori was in Forks was when she was a little girl (5 years old). At that time, Billy Black was a lot younger, early twenties.

3. Without giving too much away, Forte and Tori have the ability to pause their ageing. I don't want to go into too much detail as it was all be explained later on.

4. In the Epilogue, The woman that took Tori away was her mother. When Tori returned to Forks, she looks like a 17 year old as she has paused her growth. However she is a few decades older. That is why Billy Black is much older now, in his 50's because a few decades have passed by but Tori has paused her growth at the age of 17.

5. In the previous chapter, Billy says that he hasn't seen her in a decade, he says this to not draw attention to her age as the people that haven't phased yet such as Jacob and Seth, they do not know about the supernatural yet.

Thankyou for taking time to read this, I just wanted to clear things up as she looks young but acts much older.

I hope you enjoy the story : )