||14||

"All alone, call me my phone make me feel right.
Girl you know when you call, make me feel right..." - Moonlight by Gaullin

"Well everything looks good to me

"Well everything looks good to me." Carlise reassured with a smile as he kneeled in front of Tori.

"No signs of concussion, no injuries to the skin, no sprains or strains." Tori smiled triumphantly at Jasper, laughing as he rolled his eyes from beside her. Relief filled him from his head to his toes, he would personally end Tyler's life if anything happened to be wrong with Tori.

"Thank you very much Mr Cullen." Tori spoke in a exaggerated posh voice, Carlise chuckled as he stood to his full height. "You are very welcome Miss-" He paused, mind going blank.

"Cabaletta. It's a mouthful I know." Tori saved the man, leaning her head on Jasper's shoulder. He tensed straight away, but less than a second passed before he snapped out of it. He adjusted himself, leaning to the side slightly so she could rest her head higher up. Naturally, his head would fall to the side and rest on the top of her head but he refrained from doing so, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. He was satisfied with his move when he felt the happiness seeping through her, she was content.

"Cabaletta?" Carlise turned to face Tori, intrigued and doubtful. Tori nodded, not really taking much notice, her focus drawn to the flawless blonde she was leaning on, their bodies pressed together tightly.

"Oh, I didn't know there were more of you." Esme spoke up from her spot on the kitchen breakfast stool.

Tori smiled, shaking her head slightly, "There's just me and my cousin."

"I thought you said you weren't related to any of them." Rosalie more or less spat, feeling disgusted at the thought of the mutts. Tori frowned at her tone, "They aren't. I'm talking about my cousin Forte."

Carlise moved to sit down on the other side of Tori, his eyes filled with curiousity.

"Forte Cabaletta? I knew him, a long time ago. He's in town?" Tori watched Carlise juggle the information in his head, a small smile falling on her lips.

"He told me you two go wayyyyy back. He'll be in Forks for a long while, though its hard to keep him tamed in one place for too long." Carlise's face lit up as he laughed. "That's him alright." As they met each other's gaze, they shared a look, nodding at each other discreetly. Carlise knew now, he knew what she was. And now he knew that she knew what he was, what his family was. Tori had hoped she could delay the confessions a little while longer, she was beginning the enjoy getting to know the family and didn't want things to change. She wasn't very open when it came to talking about her and Forte, they weren't well known across the supernatural community, her kind almost a secret and she preferred it to stay that way where possible.

Edward slowly stepped away from the window, edging closer to the group. All eyes turned to the tall vampire as he stared at Carlise with an unknown expression before his eyes snapped to Tori. Carlise turned to face the girl, an apologetic look on his face. Tori frowned in confusion before the clogs turned in her brain. Edward had read into something that wasn't his business.