I've got something for you

Georgie was sitting on her bed when Charlie walked in "I've got something for you" he said she looked up and he passed her a letter "from home?" She asked he shook his head "from Elvis" he said Georgie's eyes filled with tears again "it's his death letter isn't it?" She asked Charlie nodded "when he gave it in, I remember him saying you didn't want him to leave it to you, but there is nobody else" he said Georgie just put her head in her hands and composed herself and then opened the letter "if you need me shout me" said Charlie walking out. Georgie opened the letter and started reading "I know you said I ever bite the farm on a mission I mustn't leave my death letter to you, well I am, so get over it. The thing is George there is no one else. And yeah yeah maybe I didn't always let you know that, so I'm letting you know now, me going about dying and all that I do hope it was quick. At the end of the day I have loved, properly, and how lucky was I that it was with you. I was about to write about all the rainbows and sunsets rolled into one but I could just imagine your face doing your fingers down your throat pretending to vomit thing, so I just say remember me, remember that guy way back when and maybe just maybe, if anything good ever happens that it could just be me having a word with God sorting it out for you" it read. Georgie was in hysterics crying her eyes out on her bed. Charlie saw her from the window and walked round to her door. "Lane" he said he could just hear her crying and then saw the letter open he walked in and sat down next to her hugging her tightly "I've got you" he said rubbing her arm "how can I go on without him" she cried "the same way you did with him" said Charlie looking down at her "things can't be the same Charlie, they can't be the same because they're different" she cried he nodded "he's looking down on you, and he's going to make sure good things happen George" he said Georgie just cried into his chest. "It's time for some scoff are you coming to get some food?" He asked she shook her head "I'm going to go for a walk I just need to clear my head, I'm not hungry" she said he nodded "alright" he said, he stood up and walked out. Georgie got up and walked for a while and then headed back to the barracks getting changed and laying down on her bed. The lads started walking back in after scoff had finished and Charlie walked over to her and sat down "here" he said passing her a box "what's this?" She asked sitting up "fish fingers, chips and peas" he laughed she smiled "thank you" she smiled "here" he said passing her a knife and fork she smiled at him "from the bottom of my heart Charlie thank you" she said "your very welcome" he smiled at her and headed out. "Didn't you want dinner with us George?" Asked cheese "I just went for a walk" she said picking up her bottle of water "and missed scoff" said throbber "it's not like you to miss a meal" he laughed "I've not missed a meal I've got it now" she smiled "you know what we mean" cheese laughed "I read the letter that Elvis wrote" she said everyone stopped talking "I just needed to clear my head" she said everyone nodded "sorry George" said throbber "no, no your fine" she smiled eating her dinner. "We're going to watch the Tv if you want to join us?" He asked "I'm okay here thanks I'm going to FaceTime my mum" she said he nodded and everyone walked out leaving Georgie to eat her dinner and speak to her mum.

Short chapter I know but more to come. Georgie's going to find out some news what is it?