This is worse than i thought.

Georgie was laying on the sofa cuddling Elvis, she had calmed down a lot she had gotten used to the pain a little bit it wasn't getting too much worse quickly. "I really think we should get you in soon George" Grace said "I'm okay here" she said "at least let me call your midwife" she said Georgie nodded "of course" she said "Marie" she said "yes" she smiled "can you just hold my hand?" She asked holding it out from behind Elvis who she was holding onto tightly with the other hand "of course I can" she smiled holding her hand. Georgie rested her head on Elvis's shoulder and closed her eyes. She opened her eyes half an hour later to a sharp pain in her side it made her cripple under the pain Elvis held her close "I've got you" he said rubbing her back. "This is worse than I thought" she said "I don't want to make you worry sweetie but it gets much worse" said Grace Georgie just looked at Elvis "stay with me, please please stay with me" she cried he held her face in his hands "I'm not going anywhere" he smiled she nodded "I love you" she said he smiled "I love you too baby" he said kissing her cheek. They sat up together and Georgie sat on the edge of the sofa holding onto Elvis tightly still. "Georgie the midwife thinks you should go in" she said "I don't want to mum, I want to stay here" she said "Georgie love, we need to get you to hospital, this baby is early, think about it, what if baby needs the hospital" she said still on the phone to the midwife Georgie nodded into Elvis's chest. "Come on let's get you in the car it's going to take us 25 minutes to drive there" he said she nodded and he stood up holding her hands as she stood up Georgie looked down at the floor "oh George" he said she looked at her mum "we need to get you in" she smiled "does this mean it's on its way?" She asked "you came 30 minutes after mine broke" she said Georgie looked worried "ive got her Elvis go and get the bag" said Marie holding Georgie. "It's going to be okay, look at me Georgie, it's going to be alright!" She said Georgie nodded "your going to be an auntie" she smiled Marie smiled "and your going to be a mummy" she smiled pushing Georgie's hair out of her face. "Marie help her out to the car, get her in the back" said her mum following the midwifes instructions. She did as she said and helped Georgie to the car "hey were getting you to hospital" she said Georgie nodded "here" smiled her mum passing her a blanket "just in case" she smiled Georgie looked scared "mum I'm scared" she said Elvis was putting the bag in the boot and locking up the house "about what hunny?" She asked sitting next to her "being a mum, when dad said I wasn't motherly he was right, but I've got no choice now" she said her mum held her hand "now let me tell you something that's right" she said Georgie nodded "when you hold this baby, everything is going to fall into place and your going to feel a different kind of love you've never felt before" she said Georgie nodded and her mum let go of her hand "will you be alright in here while I drive?" She asked Georgie nodded "I'll give your hair a tug if I need you" she tried to laugh through the pain "keep fighting your a soldier" she smiled "literally" she laughed getting in the front Elvis climbed in with Georgie and Marie got in the front. They got halfway there Georgie had taken her seatbelt off she was in agony clenching Elvis's hand that was now purple. "Make it stop" she cried into his chest "Elvis I need to push" she cried "10 more minutes Georgie just hang on" she said "I don't think baby is hanging on" she said "alright George" he said "no, I'm being serious I can feel it coming" she cried "okay pull over" said Marie "what?" Grace asked "just stop" she said she pulled over and Marie got out "move over" she said Elvis sat back and she turned Georgie around so she was laying on the seats in front of Elvis leaning back on him. "Put this over your legs" she said Georgie was so scared "right mum drive" said Marie she sat in between Georgie's legs "open your legs Georgie" she said Georgie did as she said "nobody's said that to me before I don't think" she laughed "not even Elvis" Marie laughed he smirked kissing Georgie's head Georgie laughed breathing through another contraction "Georgie I don't mean to alarm you but I can see baby's head" she said Georgie just held Elvis's hand a little bit tighter "it's going to be alright" he said she nodded "just do what your body tells you George" she said she nodded and pushed her mum could hear her crying and screaming "one more Georgie" she said "push George" Elvis said she pushed and Marie smiled "the heads here" she smiled "one more George come on" she smiled she pushed again "you've got a baby boy Georgie" she smiled wrapping him up in a towel and passing him to Georgie "George sweetie undo your shirt and put him on your chest" smiled her mum Elvis unbuttoned her shirt and Marie covered her up "well done Georgie" she smiled rubbing her leg "thank you" she smiled Marie smiled "I didn't do anything" she smiled. Georgie closed her eyes and Elvis stroked her hair until she went floppy "Marie!" He said she tried to wake Georgie and she wasn't waking "mum she's bleeding!" She said looking at the seat "alright were here" she said Marie picked up the baby and got out and her mum ran in to get a doctor. They ran out with a stretcher and got Georgie on it and Elvis held her hand "I'm here Georgie. I'm right here" he said tears in his eyes.