Moved in

Georgie and Elvis had found a house. They had started moving in, Georgie was due in 6 weeks. They sat down on their sofa and Elvis put his arm around her "my mum and dad are coming over to see the place" she smiled he nodded and kissed her head. There was a knock at the door and Elvis got up holding Georgie's hand helping her up "fuck this, can you just pop out" she said Elvis smiled "it won't be long now" he smiled "I can't see my feet, I can't stand up off the sofa, I can't tie my laces, and why the fuck are my boobs so big" she said Elvis smiled "I love you" he said "it's not funny" she said "don't take it out on me because your hormonal and tired" he smiled she sighed "I don't like this" she said "I know" he smiled they knocked again and Georgie walked to the door opening it "are you alright hunny?" Her mum asked she nodded and opened the door for them to walk in. "Wow look at you" smiled Marie "you look amazing" she added "I don't feel amazing" she smiled walking into the kitchen with them. "What's wrong love?" Asked her mum "this baby just needs to make an entrance now" she smiled her mum put her hand on her shoulder "what's wrong?" She asked "I'm just tired and my back hurts and I can't see my feet, I'm not good at this" she said almost in tears Elvis put his hands on her shoulders from behind and she smiled putting her hand to her eyes "why are you smiling?" He laughed looking over her shoulder kissing her cheek "you used to do this whenever I cried" she said he smiled "it works doesn't it" he smiled she nodded "come on then show us around" smiled her dad she nodded and they took them upstairs. Georgie started making lunch and everyone was sat in the garden. Elvis walked in behind her and kissed her shoulder "let me do that" he said "we don't want everyone ending up in hospital now do we" she smiled he smiled and she turned around "seriously now are you okay? You look really uncomfortable" he said "I am really uncomfortable" she smiled leaning into his chest "it's my back" she said "honestly sit down George, let me do this" he said "just sit on that chair and tell me what to do" he said she nodded and sat down "just finish cutting the salad up" she smiled he nodded and put it all in the bowl. Georgie put her head in her hands on the table and Elvis rubbed her back "I'll take this out and I'll be back" he said she nodded looking up at him. He took all of the food out and put it on the table "where's George?" Asked Grace "I'm just going to get her she's in the kitchen" she smiled "is she alright?" She asked he nodded "she's got backache" he said she nodded "do you want us to go?" She asked "no, no I think you give her more comfort" he said she smiled and he walked into the kitchen to Georgie holding her stomach "it's too early" she cried "what is George?" He asked "I think this baby is coming" she cried Elvis bent down in front of her and held her hands "are you sure it's not those fake ones you had before?" He asked "it doesn't feel like them" she said "do you want me to get your mum?" He asked she nodded and walked outside "Grace" he said from the door she stood up and walked in "I think she's in labour" he said Grace walked into the kitchen and looked at Georgie "where's hurting George?" She asked "my stomach and my back" she said gritting her teeth "it's a cramping pain" she cried holding her stomach "alright hunny" she said rubbing her back. "What do you want us to do? Get you to hospital?" She asked "no, no I'm okay for a bit first babies take ages to come. Don't they?" She asked her mum nodded "you did" she smiled "how long?" She asked "26 hours" she said Georgie looked at Elvis "are you joking?" She asked looking back at her mum "I wish I was" she said "what about Marie and Lulu?" She asked "6 and 3 hours" she smiled "wow, I really have always been the difficult one" she laughed her mum nodded and kissed her head "why don't you go and relax in the front room or in your bedroom and I'll go and tell the others that lunch might have to be postponed" she smiled Georgie nodded and Elvis helped her up "it's okay it's eased a bit now" she said her mum smiled and walked outside "is she alright?" Asked Marie "she's in labour" said her mum sitting down "well we need to get her to a hospital!" Said Lulu "no she's okay, she's with Elvis. Look I'm staying with her, you guys head home, it's going to be a long while it always is" she said "I'm staying" said Marie "Max take Lulu home" she said he nodded and they left walked back into the house. Lulu poked her head around the door of the living room and smiled at Georgie "don't mess up that lovely sofa" she smiled Georgie smiled "I'm not having it here" she laughed Lulu smiled and walked over to her sister hugging her "stay if you want" Georgie said "your my sister, this will be you one day" she smiled holding her close "I'm going to go with dad, you might put me off" she smiled Georgie smiled "look after him" she smiled and nodded "and look after her Elvis" she said he smiled "always" he smiled pushing her hair back. Her dad kissed her cheek "good luck kiddo" he smiled she smiled and held his hand "I'll be alright dad" she smiled he nodded "I know, you always are" he smiled she smiled and he left with Lulu. "Mum where's Marie?" She asked "I'm the kitchen love, she's staying" she smiled Georgie nodded "can you get her" she asked "Marie" she shouted she walked into the front room with a cup of tea for Georgie "always helps" she smiled passing it to her Georgie smiled and sipped it until Marie took it when another contraction hit her. "Stay with me" she said gripping Maries hand "I'd never leave you" she smiled Georgie held her sisters hand and Elvis kept rubbing her back. Georgie was exceptionally close to Marie more so than her mum she wanted her there every step of the way.