Arrival

Georgie and Elvis were sitting on the plane asleep on the way home. Georgie felt safe in his arms again and she loved it. The plane landed and they both sat up getting their coats back on it was pouring with rain outside. "Ready to face the world again?" Asked Georgie he nodded and kissed her lips as they headed off of the plane. Georgie's mum was standing behind the security when they got in "mum!" She smiled not expecting her "I thought I'd surprise you" she smiled and hugged her mum "oh Elvis you did frighten us all!" She said hugging him Georgie smiled and Elvis held her hand as they walked to get their luggage. They got out of the airport and got in the car to head home. Georgie sat up as they pulled in the driveway. They walked in and were greeted by everyone, them all hugging Elvis a little bit tighter. After everyone had settled again Georgie and Elvis had fallen asleep together on the sofa her mum smiled at them and picked up a blanket laying it over them and heading to bed shutting off the light on the way. It was 4am when Elvis woke up to a thud, Georgie was laying on the floor laughing quietly "let's go to bed, an actual bed" she laughed quietly standing up "did you fall off?" He asked she nodded laughing she held his hand and they walked upstairs to bed. The next morning Georgie and Elvis were sitting at the table eating some toast when her mum and dad walked down. "Morning" Georgie and Elvis almost said in unison "morning" they both said back "I've got something to tell you both" said Georgie "what's that sweetheart?" Asked her dad "I'm pregnant" she said as her dad was making a coffee and her mum was still half asleep her dad looked at her a bit confused "congratulations hunny" her mum smiled "but you two haven't seen each other" she said Georgie took a deep breath "don't tell me it's not his" she said "no no it is" she said "I'm 4 months pregnant mum" she said her mum smiled and hugged her "you've been working in Afghan!" She said scolding her "I know, but until I found Elvis I didn't have anything to live for mum" she said her dad walked over to Elvis and shook his hand "congratulations mate" he smiled Elvis smiled and gave him a hug "thank you" he said after the news had been broken to everyone and everyone had calmed down Georgie and Elvis decided to take a trip to the estate agents. They sat down and had a chat with them and booked some viewings for some houses. "We're going to find an amazing place" he said as they walked out Georgie nodded and held his hand "what's wrong with you?" He smiled "nothing" she smiled looking up at him "you never hold my hand" he said she looked down at her hand holding his tightly "I missed you" she said "is that what it is?" He asked "I just, I never want to let you go again" she said tears in her eyes turning to face him still outside the estate agents "I'm sorry for what I put you through" he said "it wasn't you" she smiled leaning forward and kissing him "honestly I wasn't sure what I was going to do Elvis" she said "I didn't know how I was going to look after this baby, where I was going to live, how I was going to live" she said "and then you, you made everything fall back into place, but" she started "but what?" He asked "it was a fucking hollow pain and it never went away, I have always loved you, but losing you made me realise how much I need you and how much I want you, how much I love you" she said tears falling down her face. He smiled "you listen to me Georgie Lane, your never going to lose me, I love you so so much" he said she smiled and kissed his lips "come on let's go home" she smiled he held her hand tightly and she smiled as they walked home. Her mum smiled as they sat down on the sofa "where have you been?" She asked "looking for a house" she said sitting back into Elvis's arms "really?" She said "well we can't stay here with a baby can we?" She smiled "anyway, after what I felt I want to live life to the fullest with the man I love, so we're starting a life, a family" she smiled "and work?" Asked her mum "were both training soldiers and medics here" said Elvis "no more dangerous countries?" Asked her mum "no more dangerous countries" Elvis smiled Georgie smiled too and her mum hugged them both "if it took a baby to keep you both here safe have 7 of them" she smiled in Georgie's arms "I don't think that's going to happen, let's just start with one" she smiled her mum kissed her cheek "your going to be an amazing mum" she smiled "I hope so" she smiled. "Anyway what's wrong with you?" She asked standing up "nothing I'm the happiest I've been in a long time" Georgie smiled "you just never liked holding hands, you haven't let go of his yet" she smiled "we had this conversation earlier didn't we George" he smiled she nodded "I just want to keep hold of him" she smiled her mum smiled "don't worry, he's not going anywhere George" she smiled she nodded and he held her hand to his face kissing it her mum smiled "so have you found a place?" She asked "we've booked viewings for 3 hopefully one of them will be the one, we want to buy we can get a good mortgage" she smiled her mum nodded "how many bedrooms?" She asked "3" Elvis said "3?" Asked her mum "well you never know" Georgie smiled Elvis kissed her head and her mum smiled. "Anyway, your staying around here aren't you? Manchester?" She asked they both nodded "all of them are within a 10 minute drive from here" he smiled her mum smiled "so the spare bedroom isn't for us" she smiled "let this one pop out first" Georgie smiled.