Is he alive?

They started carrying out the mission on their way to the old bunker. Charlie sat next to Georgie in the truck and looked at her "you don't have to do this" he said "remember that time when I got held hostage and Elvis rescued me" she said he nodded "he told me it had to be him" Charlie smiled she nodded and smiled "it has to be me" she said he nodded "okay" he smiled. They started phase one getting in. Once they were in and they had shot everyone who was a threat in sight Georgie saw a door, it was like a storm door one of those ones on the floor she looked around and Charlie nodded. He put a small explosive on the lock and everyone stood back as he blew it off. Georgie opened the doors and it lead down. "After me" he said she nodded and he walked down she followed along with 3 of the others. "It's like a prison" she said Charlie nodded "that's what it is" he said looking around. "They're all empty" she said "what about that one?" He asked she walked over and looked through the hole "it goes back too far it's too dark I can't see" she said "I'll blow the lock" he said she nodded and they all took cover he opened the door and Georgie walked in. Georgie got out her phone and shone the torch "nothing" she said he nodded "look" she said quickly there was a door on the floor "it's locked" she said Charlie smirked and put another explosive on it and they took cover again "how many of those have you got" she laughed "2 more which won't be enough at this rate" he said she smiled "this is underground" she said he nodded and he climbed down the ladder when they got down Georgie shone her torch on someone facing their back to them tied to a chair tape over their mouth. Charlie walked over in Georgie's light "it's him" he smiled Georgie just stood and watched as Charlie untied him. "He's okay" said Charlie Georgie was gobsmacked she froze Elvis turned around and Monk and Rab smiled Georgie ran forward into his arms and just cried he held her tightly sitting on the floor with her "I love you" she cried he smiled "I love you too Georgie" he smiled holding her close tears running down his face. "Let's get out of here" he said they nodded and got out. They got back to the truck and Georgie jumped into his arms "you don't know how much I've grieved Elvis" she cried "I'm back now, I'm here" he said "I thought you were dead" she cried. She put her gun on the floor and took her vest off so she was free and hugged him in the back of the truck she just held him. He smiled holding her tightly "you don't know what this one has put us through" Charlie smiled "been difficult" he smiled looking down at her kissing her head "they sent me to psych" she said Elvis smiled at her "we won't put you in a straitjacket yet" Elvis laughed she smiled "throbber said the opposite" she laughed Elvis held her chin "your alright now aren't you?" He asked she nodded "I'm more than alright" she said Elvis smiled Georgie sat up and let go of his hand pulling her necklace out and undoing it Elvis noticed the ring on the necklace and smiled as she put it back on her finger she smiled and kissed his lips quickly "urgh" Monk laughed "shut up I haven't seen him in forever" she laughed Elvis sat back and Georgie sat back in his arms and smiled. They got out of the truck and walked back to barracks "come with me" he said Georgie nodded holding his hand. They walked to his old barracks, all of his stuff had been sent home so Charlie lent him some clean clothes and Georgie gave him her towel as they walked to the showers "why am I coming with you?" She smiled "because I don't ever want to leave you again" he said she smiled.he started getting undressed and then looked at Georgie "are you getting in?" He smiled she bit her lip and smirked "should have known you were trouble" she laughed "I have got something to tell you first" she said he nodded and sat down on the bench with her "I'm pregnant" she said "what?" He asked "it's yours" she said he picked up her hand "we haven't..." he started "4 months" she said Elvis looked shocked "you've been working" he said she nodded "I had to come back here this is where I felt close to you" she said he smiled "we're going to have a baby" he smiled hugging her she nodded and smiled "oh Georgie we're going to be so happy I promise" he said she nodded "there's not a moment I've ever been unhappy with you" she smiled kissing his lips. "Have you got a bump?" He asked she nodded "that's why I thought I better say something before I get in there with you" she smiled he smiled and finished stripping down to his pants and helping her get her kit off. They got in the shower taking their underwear off and Georgie looked up at him and smiled "this is a bit naughty isn't it" she smiled he nodded "I'm going home Georgie" he said she nodded "I think I will be too when I tell Charlie" she said Elvis nodded and smiled "bring back the sofa days" he smiled she smiled "I'm so happy" she said he smiled "me too" he smiled putting a hand on her stomach she smiled "there's nobody in here is there?" She asked Elvis shook his head "good" she smiled kissing him he picked her up and kissed her back and he held her against the wall "make the most of it while the bump is small" she smiled he smiled and kept kissing her, I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.
How will Georgie tell everyone back home?
About Elvis and about her pregnancy?