Confessing

Captain Preston walked into barracks and Georgie didn't even move "Georgie" she said she sat up and looked at her "hi" she said a bit confused getting out of bed "no honestly stay there can I sit here?" She asked pointing at the chair Georgie nodded and she sat down on her bed "captain James came to see me" she said Georgie nodded "I had a bad day okay" she said she nodded "I know, they happen to the best of us" she smiled Georgie nodded "I just miss him and the people that knew I just can't face them, they knew about it and they knew the set up and they knew he was going to die yet I was left clueless, I love him so much" she said wiping his eyes "we could be married by now" she said she nodded "why did you flip Georgie?" She asked "if I tell you something are you allowed to tell Charlie or is there patient confidentiality she asked "it depends if it limits you as a soldier" she said Georgie nodded "I'll tell you but not now" she said "okay" she said Georgie nodded "I'm okay though honestly everything just got a bit much today" she said she nodded "I'll see you tomorrow" she said standing up Georgie nodded as she walked out. She lied down and went to sleep.
The next day Georgie was in the truck with the boss of the afghan army and Prof driving they had just got the call that poya had died he was going to suicide bomb the place. "Turn left" said Georgie "what?" Asked Prof "turn left!" She said he did as she said and stopped "poya" she said
"What?" "One of your soldiers almost killed half that hospital" she said "look there" she said "that building that's where my fiancée died" she said "that's where he got lead into a trap" she said "and got blown off that building" she said tears in her eyes "but you already know that don't you?" She asked "we need to stay on track!" He shouted "no!" She shouted "you knew that didn't you!" She shouted he grabbed her gun and got out of the vehicle running Georgie got out and he shot at her she stood at the back of the vehicle and prof got out "he's got my weapon!" She shouted Prof called it in and the others set out on their way. Georgie followed him running around the corner cautiously walking out into the middle of the old courtyard. As she turned around she saw him standing on the bridge she held up her hands "before you shoot me tell me the truth" she said "he's not dead" he said Georgie wasn't sure who he was talking about "who?" She asked Prof walked out and stood in front of Georgie and she held her gun up "your Aatan Omar" she said he nodded and smiled. He shot the gun and it hit Prof in the shoulder Georgie fired her pistol hitting Omar off the bridge. Just after the commotion was over the others guys ran in Georgie walked over to him laying on the ground "go on shoot me" he said she held her gun to his head "who's not dead!" She demanded he just smirked at her "oh my god you mean Elvis" she said he nodded "but you'll never find him" he smiled "he's alive?" She asked he nodded "and well, it was all a set up" he said "what?" She asked "it wasn't him" he said "he didn't die" he said Georgie stood up pushing him back "Elvis isn't dead" she said walking back to Kingy who was treating Prof for a shoulder shot "Georgie help him" he said she nodded and they sorted prof and got him off "Just tell me where he is" she said walking back over to Omar "what's the fun in that?" He asked Georgie didn't know what to say. She noticed a piece of paper on the floor. She picked it up and it had a picture on it a cryptic one. "He's at the old bunker" she said looking at the picture "isn't he!" She shouted "your smart just a shame your not as smart as us" he said she nodded walking off "he's at the old bunker Kingy" she said "who is?" He asked "Elvis" she said "Elvis is dead Georgie" he said she shook her head "if your not going I am" she said grabbing her gun and walking back to the truck. After much debate they all agreed they'd try to find Elvis, not that any thought he was alive except Georgie. They went back to the bunker and devised a plan involving Charlie and special forces they were carrying it out tomorrow. Caption Preston walked over to Georgie as she was sitting on the step "what did you want to tell me?" She asked "it will have to be tomorrow" she said she nodded "your not putting yourself or anyone else at risk are you Georgie?" She asked Georgie hesitated "no, no I'm not" she said surely she nodded and walked off.
What does everything think Georgie is going to tell captain Preston?
Is Elvis alive?