Who is Omar

Georgie needed closure, she wanted closure she wanted to feel like her again and she needed to look him in the eye. Last week she had taken Antonio's card to get into the cell but she hadn't brought herself to go and see Omar he was leaving in the morning she had to do it tonight. She got dressed and put her hat on walking to the hospital prison. She showed the army her card and they let her in. Taking out her phone she sat down next to Omar and showed him a picture of Elvis. "This was my fiancée you killed him!" She said raising her voice "because of you, I've got nothing, because of you I'm broken!" She cried Omar sat up and she walked backwards a bit "the thing is, I didn't kill anyone" he said quietly "what?" She asked tears still streaming down her face "they set me up, I'm not Omar" he said she looked him dead in the eye "I knew something wasn't right" she said standing up "and your not lying are you?" She asked still in hysterics "they said if I told on them they'd kill my family but they already have so what do I have to lose, Antonio he knows he's in with it, a spy" he said Georgie opened the gate and locked him in walking back out again. She ran into the hospital and into Antonio's office "here" she said slamming the card on his desk "what?" He asked "you knew! You knew he wasn't Omar!" She cried he stood up and walked around to her shutting the door "why" she cried angry he walked towards her and she pushed him away "why!" She shouted "you know about them! Who is he!" She cried "Georgie stop" he said grabbing her "get off of me!" She shouted Charlie was in the hospital walking past when he heard her he was sure it was Georgie he just stood outside "get off of me!" She shouted Antonio let go "listen" he said "no you listen!" She shouted "whoever he is he killed the man I love more than anything! Took away my future my chance of everything, marriage, children!" She shouted Charlie knocked on the door "and it's fucking idiots like you that make it 10 times worse!" She shouted Charlie opened the door "come on you" he said "how did you know I was here?" She asked tears streaming down her face "can hear that voice a mile off" he smiled taking her hand "sorry about that" said Charlie pulling her out of the room "what are you playing at?" He asked "he knows Charlie he knows who Omar is" she cried "don't be silly" he said taking her into his arms "he's a spy" she said "they've got Omar" he said "he's not Omar they killed his family told him they'd kill him if he didn't cover for them" she said Charlie just put his arm around her "come on you" he said walking out with her "no I'm being serious Charlie" she said "okay we will look into it" he said she just walked back to barracks with him and got changed again getting into bed Charlie poked his head around the door "night lane" he smiled she just turned over in bed holding the ring to her chest "night" she said through the tears he could hear the pain in her voice. He walked out and just thought. He couldn't leave her like that. He walked to the hospital and walked to the desk "can you tell me what psychiatrist Georgie Lane was seeing please?" He asked the lady nodded "Captain Preston" she smiled "thank you" he said. He walked back to barracks and over to the medical tent "captain Preston?" Asked Charlie she turned around and smiled "hi, I'm captain James" he said she smiled "I'm Georgie's boss" he said she nodded "is everything okay?" She asked "she's, well I'm not really sure what's going on with her she is laying in bed crying, she freaked out at Doctor Antonio she thinks he's a spy and the Omar they've got isn't Omar" he said "I think she's angry" she said sitting down with Charlie "angry?" He asked she nodded "he ripped everything from her she's angry, she's not happy because she's not got the person that makes her happy" she said he nodded "what I came to see was actually I'd you'd come and see her" he said "is she not asleep it's 9pm" she said "no she's not asleep and she won't be believe me, I think it's hard for her she's stuck in barracks full of lads being lads and she has nobody to talk to" he said she nodded "let me get changed out of my uniform" she said he nodded "just head it you'll see which is hers it's the tidy one" he smiled she nodded "thank you" he said she smiled "I just want what is best for her" she said he nodded "me too" he smiled walking out.