Our littles secrets

First of all, i want to thank you for choosing my story.
Sorry for the spelling errors and enjoy 😉

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin are three best friends who grow up together. They knew each other since elementary school. Even though, Jungkook, or JK like they like to call him, is two years younger than the other two but they get close since they live in the same neighborhood and even their families are close.
They were incredibly famous for being so handsome and so nice. Boys and girls in their school are dying for their attention, but the three never dated anyone. They call them the "virgin gods" (A/N But are they really? 😜)

"I wish someone explain to me what happened that day, I still remember his face, I've never seen my Jungkook that sad, he spent a whole month not talking to anyone, barely leaving his room, I remember forcing him to eat, I was so worried he lost 15kg in almost two weeks." Said the youngest's mother in the families' reunion at Taehyung's family house four years after the incident.

Exactly three years ago from now: July 2017:

It was a hot summer day, even though they live in Busan near the beach, south Korea tend to be extremely hot and humid during summer.

JK was on his way to Jimin's house, he kept calling Taehyung or TaeTae ( like he like to call him) but the older didn't answer his calls, he called Jimin, he didn't pick up his phone either.
" what's going on with these two, since they've graduated last month they've been so busy with university stuff that they forgot about me, or maybe ... I'll kill them if they're playing games without me" said Jungkook to himself.

In front of Jimin's house

"Hi auntie" waved JK to Jimin's mother
"Oh Jungkookie, i was saying to myself when are you coming, Taehyung is here since a while now, they're in Jimin's room upstairs, go."
"That's weird, they didn't tell me that we're meeting today.." whispered JK to himself while entering the house.
"Jungkookie, I'm going to the grocery store, I'll be back in one hour please tell the other, when I'm back I'll cook for you guys" said Jimin's mother as she was closing the door.
Jungkook felt sad, he has a lot of things going in his mind, his two hyungs are acting weird for a while now.
While taking heavy steps to Jimin's room, he remembered that day ..

Last month

Jimin was lying on Jungkook's bed, they were waiting for Taetae to arrive, the youngest was looking at his hyung or to be more accurate he was admiring Jimin like we admire a hot pepperoni pizza, that day he cannot take it anymore, he has been holding his feelings for years now. " What's wrong with me today, I need to calm down I've been doing fine for years now " said JK to himself.

Jimin turn around to face the youngest " why is he always late, I'm so tired but I agreed to come to be with you guys and he is late like always pffff" said Jimin while passing his hand over his blond silky hair. His shirt gets lifted showing off his abs and his white smooth skin. Jungkook was observing him and the thought that soon he will not be able to see him every day threatened his peace. "why I'm two years younger, I want to graduate too, I want to go to university with them, god i want him so bad" said Jungkook to himself while walking closer to Jimin.

Jimin looked at the youngest a bit taken back, but he said "What's wrong with you? Why are you standing like that? Hey! Can you call Tae please? Tell him to hurry up before I go ge- "
He couldn't finish his phrase as he felt the youngest's warm lips kissing his lips. Jimin felt Jungkook's fast and loud heartbeat. Jimin's mind went blank for a second but he managed to get himself together and pushed Jungkook off him " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!" Yelled Jimin.
Jungkook looked very flustered, yet he kept his eyes on Jimin's lips, he want more, he want to set free all the feelings that he's been hiding for the past 10 years he want to scream "I love you hyung, I'm sorry I can't keep my feelings to myself anymore, I lo- "
Jimin grabbed the youngest's neck " I SAID WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT !?"
"Hy.. u..ng... i.. i.. "
"Listen, listen I don't want to know anything, for the sake of our 10 years of friendship, I'll let this go, I'll pretend nothing happened"
"Hyung... but"
"There no but!! what you have in your mind will never happen, you know that very well, I am not a fucking whore to have feelings for some man "
Jungkook never forget that moment, every time he sees Jimin his heart went on fire for him, but Jimin really pretended like nothing happened that day.

While he was traveling to the memory land, he arrived in front of Jimin's room. He opened the door, and his eyes went twice their real size.