Someone i used to know

- One week later-

At Jimin's workplace

"We're finally having someone to help us with all the work" said Hoseok as he was walking towards Jimin.
"You've been complaining about it for months so congrats " said Jimin
"Thanks and guess who's the newbie?"
"Who? Someone i know? "
"The famous guy from your school."
"Who? "
"The trouble maker, the guy who played hard to get i told you about him when we met at your school with Taehyung remember?"
"Ah ah the one threatening my title?" Laughed Jimin
"Exactly, he came yesterday and met the boss and he'll start working here tomorrow"
"You look very happy, i'm so jealous sumbenim, he'll steal you from me" said Jimin using his cute voice.
Hoseok laughed " oh jiminiie ! no one can ever stole me from you don't worry"

The two laughed.

"I will introduce him to the whole team tomorrow morning, will you be here?"
"Oh no i have class tomorrow morning, should i skip it ? " joked Jimin
"No! are you crazy, he'll be here for the whole day, you'll see him in the afternoon"
"Cool can't wait to see our new baby"

-The next morning-

Tae and Jimin were on their ways to the school administration.

"Do you really think they'll give us Jungkook's schedule ?" Asked tae
"Have you ever seen someone said no to me"replied Jimin with a little smirk.
"That's a different matter, don't be so confident"

-In front of the school administration-

Tae stayed in the front of the office waiting for Jimin to come out. After a while, the latter walked towards tae looking a little bit sad.

"See! I told you they cannot disclose someone's information that easily Mr no one refuse my request" said tae making fun of jimin.

Jimin take out a paper from his pocket and said " so he is in his first year in the movie directing department, and he doesn't have classes today neither tomorrow morning so we can see him tomorrow afternoon, his finishes class at five" said jimin.

"Holyshit, i'll give you my all respect" said tae proud of his best friend. Jimin giggled happily.

After morning class jimin want straight to the studio.

"Hey, boss is looking for you" said jennie.
"My god i just arrived, jennie can you take my bag to my desk please" asked jimin

"Sure"

"Thank you"

-knock knock-

"Yes come on in" said the boss.

"Hi! They just told me you're looking for me" said jimin as he closed the door behind him.

The boss stand up and went straight to Jimin pulling him into a hug and started sniffing him again and again. "I fucking missed you, every time i'm in the studio you're not here, i missed you so much" said the boss as he hugs jimin's little body very tightly.

Jimin tried to pull himself out of the hug " boss please we agreed that you'll not do this things to me boss, let me go" said jimin with serious tone.

"Please one more minute"

"Boss, I'm serious let me go" said jimin more firmly.

The boss took a step back as he is letting go of jimin's body. " i'm sorry.. i just missed you so much that i couldn't think"

"I thought we agreed that you'll stop touching me, nothing is or will be going on between us, remember i agreed to keep working here because you promised me that you'll forget what happened" said jimin.

"I know i'm sorry i just couldn't control my self this will never happen again, trust me please, you cannot leave the studio at least i have the right to look at you, and it'll be a huge loss for us to let go of a skilled photographer like you"

"So why are you looking for me?" Said jimin trying to change the subject.

" umm i just wanna say hi i didn't see you for a while"

"Really?! I think you have a lot of free time"said jimin as he walked out.

"I maybe can't have you but i'll never let anyone have you" whispered the boss to himself.

Jimin went back to work, they're having a shooting session.

-Time skip-

"Everyone please can i have your attention!" Yelled the boss in the middle of the studio.

Everyone stopped and looked at him.

"So since we have a new handsome member who joined our awesome little family.."

"Do family members make love to each other?" whispered Hoseok to Jimin teasing him.

"Ah sumbenim stop not funny" whispered Jimin.

"We are going to have a dinner party and you can eat and drink whatever you want it's on me" continued the boss.

Everyone started cheering.

"I think the boss has found  a new toy" said Jennie while giggling with jimin.

"So where is the toy? Oh sorry the newbie?" Laughed Jimin.

Hoseok glared at Jimin " he spent the whole day working in Gangnam's studio, he just texted me he'll be here in five minutes " said hoseok.

"Well sumbenim to be honest, he's so handsome and very attractive, sumbenim thank you for making our working environment better" said Jennie teasing Hoseok.

"Working environment my ass" said Jimin while picking up his stuff.

"So where is our handsome newbie?" Asked the boss.

"He texted me he'll be-" said Hoseok and someone opened the door.

"Oh here there is, let's go everyone" said Hoseok.

"Jungkook!" almost yelled Jimin shocked.

"Oh do you know him?!" Asked jennie

Jimin just stood there looking at the youngest. At that moment, jungkook's eyes captured jimin.

" jimin hyung" said Jungkook surprised .

"Do you two know each other?" Asked the boss slightly angry.

Jimin was standing there frozen and jungkook said " well, he's someone i used to know"

That phrase hit jimin like a train, he felt hurt,sad and angry.

"Okay, let's go and have fun " said one of the studio's staff breaking the awkward moment.