Hurt

"It's so small, i'm sorry" said jimin laughing so hard as he saw jungkook wearing his clothes.
"It's so tight, i can't breathe, you're so small really" said jungkook as he took off the shirt.
Jimin turned red seeing the youngest half naked.
"No, you're so big" said jimin as he was putting the pasta on the plate.
Jungkook get closer to jimin , back hugged him and said smirking " Definitely i'm big"
"Shut up and let's eat" said jimin
They ate their food and went straight to bed. Jungkook put his arm under jimin's head as the older snuggled close to his chest. Jimin still on his phone checking his social media and ignoring tae's messages.

Time askip

Nearly two weeks passed after the incident, jimin and jungkook grew very close, they're basically living together now, jungkook feels so happy being with the love of his life even tho he get annoyed and jealous basically all the time because of the hot guys his hyung's know,and jimin somehow find himself comfortable with the youngest around and he couldn't tell jungkook yet but every time the youngest leave for work or school jimin misses him like crazy and counts the minutes to be back to jungkook's arms.
Jimin kept ignoring tae's message and calls, he's not angry anymore but he loves seeing his best friend apologize basically every day, he find it cute.
Lately jungkook is so possessive over jimin and get angry very easily, jimin hated that situation and it only confirmed to him why he never want to be in a relationship even tho he's clearly having feelings for jk, he just need his freedom.
"Go change! i hate this outfit, it's so tight, and like you don't have normal shirts why all your shirts be displaying your collarbones !" Said jungkook extremely annoyed as he saw jimin's outfit.
"Jungkook wtf ! You're getting on my nerves i can't take it anymore! Get your shit together who the hell are you to tell me this ! I'm going out like this keep your opinion to yourself!" Yelled jimin very angry as he headed out.
Jungkook was quick to grab jimin's hand, pushed the oldest against the wall behind him and said clearly very annoyed " i said go change, you're not going out like a fucking club stripper"
" and i told you i'll go out like this, who the hell are you to tell me what to do, hey don't forget your place, we're just together for sex, if you think i stayed with you because i love you you're wrong, you're nothing to me you're just someone who knows how to give good fucks so keep your possessiveness to your pretty little boyfriend" said jimin as he freed himself from jungkook and went outside.
Jungkook just stood there very shocked, he felt very hurt and sad. Jimin closed the appartement's door and it hit him what the hell did he said to jungkook, why he reacted that way, yes he cannot take jungkook's jealousy anymore but he definitely doesn't wanna hurt the youngest.
At the studio
"Did jungkook come today?" Asked jimin
"Yeah why are you asking? " said Jennie
"Nothing, just asking"
"But you know today he came very angry, he's been yelling at the interns, i don't know what happened to him, he was never like this before, he's so scary and hot at the same time" smiled Jennie.
Jimin rolled his eyes and get back to his work definitely regretting every word he said to jungkook.
After lunch break
"Boss needs you to be in his office now " said jennie.
"What he wants i have a lot of work to do " said jimin as he headed to the boss' office.
He knocked before opening the door, he saw his boss, jungkook, hoseok, yujin (project director) and two other photographers setting around the meeting table.
Jimin closed the door and sit next to hoseok trying his best not to look at jk's direction.
"Okay since everyone is here, let's start the meeting. Actually, i gathered you today for an important project, a big clothing brand contacted us, they want to shoot some videos to put them on their main site,and of course some photos of their clothes. Let me tell you that this project is just a way for them so they can test our capabilities, that's why i need to work your ass off and show me good results, we need to impress them so that we can sign the exclusive contact with them, this project will be under yujin direction, she'll be your reference for any more details, any questions?" Asked the boss.
Jimin looked at jungkook and the younger looked very serious like he's about to kill someone. Jimin's mind was all over the place he was not even listening.
They kept talking, asking questions but both jungkook and jimin remained silent.
After nearly an hour, they finally was about to leave
"Jimin why are you so quiet baby ? By the way you look like a delicious meal" said the boss with a smirk.
Every one just smiled and went out since they get used to their boss' feelings towards jimin. But it was not jk's case, he glared at the boss as he saw his hand on jimin's waist, he was boiling with anger with no further words he stormed out of the office leaving the boss in shock.
Jimin just freed himself from his boss and went out, he saw jungkook leaving, he picked his stuff quickly and followed the youngest.
"Jungkook ....jungkook wait for me" yelled jimin in the parking lot.
Jungkook ignored him and went inside his car, jimin managed to reach him.
" hey please we need to talk" said jimin desperately.
" you even scent like him! You're disgusting! just go enjoy your life, i don't think we have something to talk about i'm no one to you anyways " said jungkook and drove away leaving sad jimin in the middle of the parking lot.

———————————————————————————
Sorry guys this chapter is shorter than the others, I'm feeling down recently so i'm not in the mood to write ....
Anyways stay tuned for what will happen next and please don't be a ghost reader i reallllllllly would love to have your feedback about my story.