His dimples

They walked into jimin's appartement.
"I'm sorry, i'm a little bit messy, i've never had anyone in here so i never really cared about cleaning every day" said jimin as he was picking up things from the floor.
"It's okay, i understand, but your appartement is very pretty"said jungkook following jimin.
"Thank you, umm wanna drink something, i have red wine if you want? Or you want beer?" asked jimin.
"Let's have wine" said jungkook as he was sitting in the couch in front of huge glass window with an amazing view of Seoul.
"I think i'll move in, you have such an amazing view" said jungkook joking.
Jimin smiled at him and walked towards him with a bottle of wine and two glasses . "I know right, i love sitting here and just watch" said jimin.
Jimin sat on the floor and started filling the cups. He gave one to the jk and took the other one.
"Why are you there come sit next to me!" Said jk
Jimin did as he was told. Jungkook put his glass down and put his head on jimin's lap. The older was a little surprised by the sudden action.
" tell me a funny story, my heart aches and i'm sad" said Jungkook.
Jimin started laughing at the younger silliness.
"I think you should be the one comforting me" he said smiling while caressing jungkook's hair.
"Yeah i thought so too but i'm hurt too, me too i need confort" said jungkook showing his cute little dimples.
Jimin's hand automatically touched jk's dimples.
"You love them don't you?" Said jk trying his best to show more of his dimples.
"Jungkook.." said jimin looking straight into jk's eyes.
"Yes"
"Do you think i'm a sex slave?" Said jimin with very sad expression.
Jungkook get up and sit straight and said "hyung please stop thinking about that! Tae hyung definitely didn't mean it, i too slept with a lot of people does that makes me a sex slave hell no! Same for you! We're so different, there is people who already feel warm they're just looking for someone to share that with them and there is other people like me and you who are looking for warmth and security, looking for a person who'll made them feel safe, looking for home, so it's normal for us to keep searching for that person"
Jimin's sad expressions slowly vanished and he was so amazed by the jungkook's mature words.
"I know deep inside that taehyung didn't mean to hurt me and he didn't mean his words but i don't know at that time i felt so low even me deep inside i don't wanna live like that but i feel like love is a luxury i can't have, maybe i'm like this addicted to sex and i'll only hurt that person or-"
Jungkook cut off jimin's words.
"Or maybe when you see clearly that right person, you'll only feel satisfied with him, hyung you're afraid and i understand but you should give your self a chance to love"
Jimin looked at jungkook, his heart beaten so fast, he has a lot of things going inside his mind but what he only managed to do is to snuggle closer to jungkook, he don't know why but when he is  between jk's arms he feels something he never felt before.
"I don't know, i can't think of anything now.." said jimin as he buried his head on jk's chest.
Jungkook smiled at his hyung cuteness and hugged him even closer.
After nearly an hour like that, drinking and talking about this and that. Jungkook said " hyung i think you're fine now, i have to go home, i don't think i can hold my self anymore,i'll come take you tomorrow morning to go to the shooting place together"
Jimin knew, he was pushing the youngest to his limits, he set himself on jk's lap with his legs spread on each side of jungkook's body and whispered " no stay for the night and hold your self more"
Jungkook felt his whole body is on fire he cupped jimin's pretty face with his hands " hyung! I can't, i'm sorry, i feel so hot and you're so beautiful my whole body is screaming for you i can't hold my self back if i stayed, you're still in pain so let me go" he said trying his best to calm himself down.
"I said no" said jimin as he started moving his hips around jk's cock, as his little hands started unbuttoning the younger shirt.
Jungkook put his hands on jimin's waist trying to get his hand under the older's shirt. Jimin stopped him and whispered " i told you to hold yourself back, calm down"
"Babe are you sure you'll not regret this" smiled jk
"The right question is can you handle what'll happen to you" said jimin with a seductive tone.
Jimin took off jk's shirt and started kissing the youngest's neck and collarbone as his hands made their way to jk's boner.
Jungkook started touching the oldest's ass. " no, no don't touch me nor yourself" whispered jimin to jk's ear as he moved the youngest's hands.
Jungkook looked at jimin and said" why are you torturing me?"
"Cuz i want to" whispered jimin as he continued rubbing jungkook's clothed dick, and kissing his hard chest.
Jungkook was in so much pain he wanna get inside jimin so fast but the older is enjoying torturing him.
Jimin stripped in front of jungkook and took the youngest pants off, he took his glass with a little bit of wine in it and pour it on jungkook's chest in very slow motion.
Jungkook frowned, the drink was cold, jimin smiled at him and started licking the drink off the youngest body. He was teasing jungkook's member non stop, abusing his nipples enjoying the sight of the youngest fighting pain from his cock and extreme pleasure at the same time.
"I wanna have you so bad, i can't imagine this body on top of someone else, you're mine, ......" whispered jimin against jk's ear.
Then he stoop up, looked at jk who's already looking at him with lustful eyes. Jimin looked like a beauty god, his skin is so white, his pink lips was swollen, his beautiful honey eyes full of lust, his blond hair is messy, his collarbone displayed, he opened the wine bottle and pour it on himself and said" wanna have a taste?"
That's all jungkook need to get on top of jimin pushing him on the sofa, he somehow managed to take off his and jimin's boxers, he started kissing and biting jimin's swollen lips, he was so turned on that he moved quickly to jimin's ass.
Jung kook started licking and thrusting his tongue inside the oldest's pink hole savoring jimin's liquid.
Jimin was a moaning mess, he buried his little hand in the youngest's messy hair.
Jungkook started fingering jimin with one hand and moving his other hand up and down on jimin's hard cock.
"Ah.. i'm .. close.." said jimin with broken moan
"No baby not yet" replied jungkook as he put his hard member in front of jimin entrance, he moved up to kiss the oldest and said with his husky voice " i love you"
Jimin encircled his hands around the youngest's neck and with that jungkook pushed himself deep inside his hyung wet hole. Jimin screamed, he felt the pain as he was not fully healed from the previous sex. Jungkook waited a little bit and started thrusting fast, the pain turned into a pleasure as jk hit his sweet spot.
"I..m .. cumming" said jimin between his loud moans.
Jungkook quickened his pace as he too was reaching his orgasm. Jimin's cum was all over his chest and jungkook filled the oldest's hole with his hot liquid.
Jk hugged jimin so tight still riding his orgasm, he caressed jimin's face and said" you're so damn beautiful"
A pink blush sat on jimin's face as he kissed jk's neck and collarbone, he then looked at jungkook's eyes and said " kiss me".
Jungkook leaned over and locked their lips. It was a soft, deep kiss. They broke the kiss as they heard jungkook's stomach growling, jungkook was clearly embarrassed and jimin laughed his heart out.
"Oh my big boy is hungry!" Said jimin trying to control his laugh.
"Okay hyung, it already ruined my mood don't make it worst" said jungkook as he moved away from jimin.
Jimin get up and said " why!? It's human, me too I'm hungry, let's shower and I'll cook something"
"Oh sure let's go" said jungkook grabbing jimin's cheek ass.
"Separately i mean" said jimin glaring to the youngest "