Home

Friday morning
" my mom was so happy when i told her that we'll be home today for the weekend" said tae as he put his suitcase on the car " but jimin this kidnapping seokjin hyung plan is so stupid, it's not like he's idiot he'll figure out everything"
"You shut up and i'll handle the situation" replied jimin
"I hope we're doing the right thing" said jungkook
"I personally don't think so" said tae
"Shut up tae! No baby we are doing the right thing trust me "
Jungkook sighted as all of them got in the car and drove to get seokjin.
After getting jungkook's hyung
"It's really weird I'm calling my mom she didn't pick up her phone, they supposed to be waiting for us now, did you call her jungkook ? " asked jin a little concerned.
Jungkook panicked a little, too afraid to tell his hyung that he told his parents to not pick up his calls.
"I think.. well.. she.. may.. umm" stuttered jungkook trying to think of a credible lie.
"Hyung they're not coming, we're going to busan now, jungkook asked them to not pick up the phone to make it a surprise to you, i'm sorry we lied" said jimin ready to face whatever reaction jin will have. But the latter get quiet, ears turning red, he looked at them with an expressionless face and turned his to look at the scenery outside the car.
"Hyung, i'm sorry i-" tried jungkook before getting cut off by his hyung.
"It's okay, just drive"
And that was the only thing seokjin have said, he was quit the whole time. The other talk sometimes, laugh sometimes, get quite other time, jungkook and taetae take turn driving until they get home.
Like planned, they headed to jimin's house for the dinner where they'll find all theirs families.
"I'm so so so tired, tae give me a massage" said jimin
"I'm so tired too, get lost" replied tae annoyed
"Baby i'll help you" said jimin seeing jungkook getting all the luggage.
"Don't worry babe i ca-"
He was cut off by his mother who was running toward them with her arm wide open, followed by all parents " seokjin my baby boy"
Jin's face get brighter and hugged his parents and all the other, he definitely miss them.
"Oh ryujin (jk's mother) why all your kids are so handsome, look at them they're getting more handsome every year" said jimin's mother holding jin's face between her hands.
"Okay but your ugly son is so hungry what did you guys cook for us" said jimin holding tae's mother
"Don't worry jimin you're always my favorite son" said tae's mother
"I know i know your favorite and only son, did you remember when we found tae next to the garbage bin" said jimin jokingly.
Those words stole a huge laugh from every one " you're still telling this fake story, it's been a long time i didn't hear it" said jungkook's father
The jeon, kim, park families spent the whole evening and early night together laughing, eating, remembering souvenirs, rewatching their old photo, all the parents were so happy since the trio are back together after all this years wishing they'll never be apart again.
"Oh it's 1 past midnight we need to go home, seokjin, jungkook let's go? " said jk's father.
"No i'll sleep here"said jungkook smiling at jimin's mother who will fly from happiness.
"Taehyung you too sleep here tonight, i'll made your favorite breakfast tomorrow" said jimin's mother
"Sujin unnie, what's this ?! taking all of them for you, this is not fair, why not all of them sleep in my house" said jk's mother
"Oh yeah! and me what should i do ! No they will go to my house and i'll cook for them, jungkook a huge part of meat will be waiting for you and just for you"
Said tae's mother
"Okay sold, let's go auntie" said jungkook
"Oh my god you're such an eater where do you put all the food you ate" said jungkook's father
"Jungkook i'll have an English breakfast tomorrow, i bought your banana milk" said jimin's mother
Tae rolled his eyes, jimin sighted, seokjin looking amused, and jungkook having a mental breakdown, it's so hard for him to choose.
"Guys we're living literally next to each other, it's just a matter of sleep time , we can have breakfast together tomorrow!" Said jin trying to calm them down.
"Yes right we can have breakfast together! It's simpler this way"
"Okay then i'll sleep here with jimin hyung" said jungkook as simple as talking about the weather
Luckily not everyone is dirty minded like them so no one said anything.
"Okay it'll be too crowded in here i'll go home and see you tomorrow guys" said tae
" I'm going home too, omma i hope you still have some of my clothes i didn't bring anything with me cuz some youngsters decided to surprise me" said jin and stressed on the last words.
"Hyung forget it already! Tomorrow when you'll walk around your long missed home you'll thank us ! " said jimin
Everyone nodded except jin who just sighted, all his thoughts went to one and only person kim namjoon
Later that night
Jimin went out of the shower, hair still wet, chest exposed, jungkook looked at him smugly and stood up to lock the door. Jimin stand there confused and then he asked " why are you locking the door?"
"Are you really asking me this question?! I want my reward now" said jungkook as he was walking closer to jimin.
Jimin smiled and whispered-yelled " yah! they will hear us, my room is next to jisung's( jimin's little brother), he's a light sleeper, can't you wait till we go back to seoul"
" no i want it right here right now"
"Sometimes i feel more like babysitting a 3 years old kid then having a boyfriend"
" do you wanna see what this 3 years old kid can do?!" Whispered jungkook in such a deep, husky voice
Jimin got quite for a minute and then he smirked and said " okay fine but let's play a game "
"Hein?!" Exclaimed jungkook
"I'll give you a question if you answer it right you can do whatever you want, if your answer is wrong i top you tonight what do you think?"
——————————————————————————
I hope you didn't wait long guys !
Sorry for my bad English 😬