"What's yours is mine"

Jungkook's eyes got widened, blood rushed to his ears, turning them very red, he then said with an angry tone "are you loosing your mind! No fucking way!! Are you kidding me!! i'll never be a bottom!"
"And what's wrong with it?!"
"I hate it !! no way"
"How can you hate something you never tried before?! Maybe you'll find more pleasure "
"What the fuck is wrong with you!! I told you no it's a no do you understand !!"
Jimin walked closer to the youngest "then win "
"I'm not playing this stupid game, is this my reward!!? "
"Why?! too afraid to loose your masculinity to me, listen i'm not bottoming tonight,either you do it voluntarily or we're playing the game"
Jimin was just riling the youngest up, he knew it since they were kids, jungkook adore that image of a strong muscular man and he knew by asking him to bottom is like asking a fish to fly, but jimin love to tease him to get him angry, he knew after this he will have an amazing sex.
"Ya park jimin are you drunk or something what's wrong with you ?'" Said jungkook grabbing his hyung arm rather harshly.
"Why because i want to have some changes in our relationship, because i want to see you waiting for my mercy, because i want to dominate you, because i want to see you begging for me, is it wrong ?!"
"You must have lost your mind"
"Baby nothing will affect your masculinity it's just a position and trust me you'll like it"
Jungkook tightened his hold on jimin's arm, he was clearly annoyed and said " i said no, stop that! i'll never ever bottom even for a second do you understand?!"
"Then do your best to win, so that you don't have to bottom " said jimin very amused
Jungkook sighted and said " okay let's play your stupid game but even if i loose i'm not bottoming, it's the end of the discussion, but if i win i'll never let you cum all along the sex how does that sound ?!"
"It's not fair, but that means you're pretty confident you gonna win, okay i'm in if i loose don't let me cum and if you loose you'll bottom"
"I said i'm not bott-"
Jimin put his little hand on the youngest mouth and said " the question is how many tattoos do i have?'
Jungkook smiled very relieved and said "ahh i get it now! but park jimin are you even aware of what you did, i hope you can handle what is about to happen" with that being said jungkook took off the towel, leaving jimin naked in front of his lustful eyes, he grabbed jimin's face and whispered close to his left ear with his low husky voice " you have 4 baby but do you know how many do i have?" Jungkook smirked he knew it's impossible to know the right answer.
Jimin's whole body is covered with goosebumps, his dick is half hard, he's on the clouds already, but he need to continue his plan, today the main course is jungkook. ( A/N : so cheasy i'm dead X'D)
Jimin tried to open his mouth to throw whatever number come to his mind since he can't even count the youngest's number of pictures he has on his arm.
"Wrong baby and now it's show time" said jungkook.
The youngest hold his hyung in bridal style, direction bed. He put jimin on the bed, take off his shirt and hover over his hyung who's giggling silently.
"No no no wait i wanna .. jungkook wait no i wanna say something" said jimin holding the youngest head as jungkook was leaving hickeys all over jimin's collarbone.
Jk looked at his hyung, slightly annoyed as jimin keep pushing him " what now ?! You got what you wanted, i'm so riled up, i only have you in my mind right mow what do you wanna more ?!"
Jimin blushed a little, hold jungkook's face and pushed the youngest's long hair back "baby i got you a gift "
"Thank you, i'll see it later" said jungkook kissing jimin all over the older's face.
"Baby baby jungkook my god wait, you need to opened it now"
"Ah jimin! Okay fuck! Where is it ? i'll opened it now and i swear nothing will stop me after even if your whole family walked in" said jungkook while getting off the bed
Jimin giggled with a little blush, he covered himself and said " in my bag, the yellow box"
Jungkook get the box and sit on the bed to open it
"Oh my god! Cooky ?!" Said jungkook as he was getting the pink rabbit from the box " where did you find it i lost it years ago"
"You didn't loose it, i took it"
"Hein?!"
"Yes i took it, when you didn't let me talk to you to explain my self i got angry and i took your friend"
Jungkook smiled " i hope you didn't abuse it"
Jimin smiled " no he even slept with me and before you " jimin winked at him.
Jungkook smiled at his hyung and put the doll on the nightstand and get back on his hyung " now i'll not listen to anything" said jungkook while caressing his hyung cheeks, he continued "thank you hyung, i love you and i want you so bad"
Jimin turned them so that jimin was on top, he managed to get off jungkook's pants and started sucking the youngest dick, teasing him from time to time "ah stop Ah " said jungkook feeling like he is in the 7th heaven.
"Nice, keep ordering me and you'll definitely have me" said jimin with sarcasm as his hand kept moving up and down the youngest large red angry dick.
That was enough for Jungkook to loose his patience, "AH FUCK ENOUGH" he almost yelled, he was radiating dominant masculinity, he get on jimin spreading rapidly his hyung's leg, he moved a hand on jimin wet hole and entered his dick harshly, jimin almost shouted out loud at the pain, but inside this is what he wanted, to be ruined by an angry jungkook. It was one of his fantasies.
"Ah ah jungkook ah slow ah ah slow down ah ah i can't ah ah it ah ah it hurts ah"said jimin between his moans
Jungkook's mind was shut off, he was challenged by jimin and he needs to proove his power, jimin was about to loose his mind when jungkook's touched his prostate and started abusing it. He never had such an intense sex. " ah ah i'll cum ah ah so close ah ah jung- ah ah "
" Dare to cum and you'll see what can i do " threatened jungkook using his low husky voice.
Jimin was going crazy, he hates when someone threatened him but he love it now especially from a hot, angry, horny, sweaty jungkook.
Jungkook started to thrust harder as he was close to his orgasm, he was moving his hand up and down his hyung dick.
That's it, jimin lost his mind with such extreme pleasure, he didn't know what to do, he begged jungkook to let him cum, begged him to stop, begged him for a kiss, all his systems were shut off.
Jungkook cummed inside his hyung giving him the permission to cum, jimin's face was red, his beautiful eyes teary, body aching, his cum all over the bed, he was happy so happy and so in love.
" no jungkook no no please ah ah" jimin tried to stop jungkook as the youngest still moving his hand up and down overstimulating jimin's cock.
"Oh my little pretty doll is so ruined, you can't even take a little touch from your owner, hein my little whore" said jungkook eyes fixed on jimin's lips.
Jimin opened his eyes, trying to realize what's happening, it's the first time jungkook talks dirty to him and for the first time he felt turned on by that, he wanna pleasure jungkook so bad.
Jk took his dick out of jimin and took his hyung's little hand to put it on his dick gesturing him to masturbate him, and jimin did like a little bitch he was. Jungkook was nibbling jimin ear leaving kisses every where.
Jungkook put his hand on his hyung hand urging him to move faster on his dick as he felt close to his orgasm and like that he cum on jimin's hand. He let himself fall on jimin.
"I'll get you a tissue" said jungkook coming back to his right mind after an extreme pleasure from the first round and the hand job.
Jimin smirked and started licking his fingers.
"Oh hyung you're turning me on again"
And just like that they want for another two around.

Next morning
"1..2..3..4..5.."
"Baby what are you doing?" Asked jungkook with his rough morning voice.
Jimin and jungkook were both sleeping on their stomach and jimin passing his finger on jungkook's tattooed arm.
"Counting your arm tattoos " replied jimin
Jungkook smiled and replied as he throw his arm around jimin's neck " you're so fucking cute, so cute"
They stay like that for sometime enjoying each other warm before jimin broke the silence " you talked dirty to me last night, it was your first time"
Jungkook smiled, eyes closed "i think i was too horny to remember" he stopped and opened his eyes to see his hyung expression "don't like it?"
"No it's not like i didn't like it, it's just felt weird to me, it's just you know"
"Weird in a good way or bad way?"
" i don't know i've never let anyone talk dirty to me, it feels humiliating but when you did it i don't know it felt different anyways move on"
Jungkook moved closer to jimin and said " I'm sorry baby, i was out of my mind yesterday so turned on i don't even remember what i said, i'll make sure it'll never happen again okay ?"
"No it's not like i hated it, it felt just weird i don't know how to explain it anyways"
"I understand and I'm sorry anyways" said jungkook while kissing jimin's cheek.
"No please don't apologize, it's not like-"
"No I'm sorry for all this" said jungkook taking the cover of jimin's body "you're literally covered with hickeys, it looks like a wild bear attacked you, I'm sorry baby"
Jimin smiled and put his little hand on the youngest's cheek " it's okay, i'm all yours you can do whatever you want, don't you remember, what's yours is mine"
Jungkook managed to smile, sad expression still on his face " you still remember that i said it long time ago"
Jimin smiled to him and buried his face in jk's neck. Jungkook thought to himself, he needs to control himself from now on, he can't ruin his hyung like this every time they'll make love, but how can he, he loves jimin so much that it drove him crazy.
And just like that, the room's door was unlocked and some one entered, the two lovers almost jumped of surprise.
——————————————————————————-
This chapter is a bit longer since the last one was short, I hope you're enjoying the story so far, and happy holidays guys 😁😁