Second chance

Since his first day at this college, Jungkook knew he'll end up meeting his best friends or to be more precise his first love and the person who stole his first love from him, but he never thought that day will come this fast. Seeing Jimin in front him making his heart beats so fast, he was amused by the prettiness of his hyung, he saw him from distance a couple of time in the past few years when Jimin come back home from college, but seeing him this close left him speechless. 

Jimin felt his legs getting weak, he can't even move an inch away from Jungkook. He couldn't believe his eyes " Jungkook.. hi ...how are you?" asked jimin.
"Fine i guess, i have class to attend i need to go, bye" replied jungkook with a straight face.
The moment Jungkook turned his back to his hyung, he regretted being cold with Jimin even though he's been waiting for this moment for years. 

Jimin stand there for a couple of minutes, still can't believe what just happened, and then he take his phone to call taehyung, the later need to know what happened, but he didn't pick up the call.
"This idiot, it's not the right moment to play my mom. Ahh Fuck.. i don't want to call her" whispered Jimin with anger. 

- Jimin makes a call- 

"I thought we agreed to act like we don't know each other, why do you still have my number? " asked the girl on the phone clearly annoyed.
"Because of the same reason you still have mine!" Replied jimin (A/N: my sassy ass LOL anyways) He continued " listen where is Taehyung? He's not picking up his phone "
" how the hell do you think i know? Probably he is not picking up your calls because you did something bad to him. I'm busy, bye"
"Ya! Yoo Jeongyeon ! Do i sound like in the mood to pick up a fight with you! Tell me where he is ! I need to talk to him about a serious matter" yelled Jimin on the phone.
" ya ! Park Jimin! Why are yelling at me! A serious matter ! Do you have something serious in your life" yelled Jeongyeon back.
" Should i tell Taehyung everything?" asked Jimin with a serious tone.
"He is probably at the studio.." whispered Jeongyeon. 

- Jimin hanged up- 

(Jeongyeon is the only daughter of the studio's owner where Taehyung works, she has a crush on taehyung, Jimin find out from Jeongyeon's best friend who used to work with him at the studio. Jeongyeon doesn't wanna confess her feelings to Taehyung because she's too afraid she might lose him if he doesn't have feelings for her. Jimin and Jeongyeon has been hating on each other since the first day they met : Jimin thinks she and her father are using Tae's photography skills and Jeongyeon thinks Jimin is a whore, a playboy who only cares about himself, she can't understand how him and Taehyung are best friends). 

At the studio

"Get out, i'm not in the mood to fight with you! You wanna give up on your life go ahead but i can't watch that, i don't wanna see you until you decide to be a normal human being !" yelled Taehyung while pushing jimin out of the studio.
"I met Jungkook today" said jimin while trying to stop Taehyung.
"I don't care! You came all the way here to talk about  someone you slept with? " said Taehyung uninterested.
"Are you stupid! I'm talking about Jeon Jungkook! " yelled jimin.
Taehyung froze for a minute and then asked " how? When? Here in Seoul ?"
"I met him at the college, he is attending our school.. " replied Jimin as he was sitting down on a small couch.
"How did you know ? Did he tell you ? " said Taehyung very surprised.
"When i tried to talk to him, he said he needed to go, he has class to attend"
" so he wasn't looking for you?"
" no i met him by chance while i was walking out of class where you left me remember" glared Jimin at his best friend. 
- heavy silent-
"Who can tell i'll meet him after all these years!" Sighted Jimin and pushed his blond hair back.
"What did you two talked about?" asked Taehyung
"Nothing.. i said how are you Jungkook he said he need to go that's it, he looked very.. ahm cold"
"Do you think he still angry, he still hates us?" Asked Taehyung sadeness obvious on his face.
"I don't know.. but he definitely doesn't wanna talk to me .. by the way, he looks very masculine, he has muscles now, his shoulders are wide, he looked very handsome with his long hair" said Jimin while smiling.
"Get out!" Yelled Taehyung while throwing a towel on his best friend.
"What's wrong with you?! I was just describing what i saw, it's your problem that you have a dirty mind, i don't mean anything i'm simply describing him!" said jimin. ( A/N: Say what LOL)
"Anyway, what we're gonna do now?" Asked taehyung.
"I don't know.. but i wanna talk to him, i wanna explain everything, he's more mature now, we're adults now, we need to talk our shit out"
"I don't wanna talk to him.. i'm still mad.. he doesn't trust us back then.. i don't wanna be friend with someone who doesn't trust me.."
"I don't think it's a trust matter.. put yourself in his shoes,he saw me sucking you .. he was shocked.. i don't blame him we were young and dumb" explained jimin.
"Yeah maybe i don't know.."
"Hey, how about we go to the school's administration tomorrow and ask them about his department and his class' schedule, we need to talk to him,we do really need to clear this out, every time i remember what happened i feel sorry for him, for us we used to be more than best friends and now destiny put him in our way once again, let's take this second chance to clear things up, huh ? Taehyung what do you think?" Asked Jimin
"yes... i don't know.. whatever ." replied Taehyung

I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far, please feel free to leave me some comments, thank you.