His touch

-Door knocking –

"Finally, you opened the door! And why are you looking like you just comeback from the dead" Said Jimin as he stepped into tae's house.
"I just comeback from the studio, why did you come I told I'm tired, I don't want to play or watch anything" said Tae.
"Am I dreaming or are you really kicking me out? Is that how you treat someone who just ordered food for you?!"
"Really ! Thank you I was starving" Tae scanned his best friend with his eyes "you look fancy! night out? "
"Hell yes night out and dick out" winked Jimin to his friend.
"Ew i just lost my appetite"

- Someone knocking tae's door-

" Oh, food is here" said Jimin while running to the door.
They sit down to eat.
"Hey I'm going to my parent's house this weekend, want to come with me" Said Tae.
"I don't know, I'll see." Said Jimin.
They devoured all the food in minutes.
"I'm so full " said Tae
"Me too, I can barely move"
-Message notification ring-
"Well I have to go, see you tomorrow" said Jimin while leaving the house.
"Call a driver before you get wasted" said tae.
"Don't worry" said Jimin.

At the bar

"Hyung I missed you!" said Jimin
"You literally saw me yesterday " said Taemin
Taemin is the boss of the bar and a close hyung of Jimin. Taemin fell in love with Jimin since he first saw him three years ago, but end up giving up on him because Jimin is a truly playboy looking only for his pleasure.
"What should I do I keep missing you hyung" said Jimin with cute voice.
"Stop that, I can barely control myself in front of you so don't make me loose it " said Taemin trying to avoid eye contact with Jimin.
"Hyung, I'll always say yes to you, please never forget that" said Jimin touching Taemin's chest.
"I have a boyfriend, stop it" said Taemin even though he knows very well that he would die for Jimin's touch.
"Anyways, horny handsome men kept asking my staff about you, what's your plan for tonight?" Said Taemin
" plan? What the fuck!? You are making me look bad I am a sensitive man looking for my other half"
" holy shit I almost believed you! "
"Ah hyung, okay listen let's play a game I'll let choose my hook up for the night ,I trust your classy taste, I'll be upstairs don't disappoint me" said Jimin.
Taemin was speechless by the sudden weird request but who can turn down Jimin's requests, no one.
Jimin arrived to his VIP room no one can enter this room without Jimin's permission.

- Half an hour later-

Taemin entered the room.
"Sorry it took me more than I expected. Okay so, I finally chose someone for you, he is our new manager, he has been begging me to introduce him to you, he started working here a month ago, I doubt that you will recognize him since you do not pay attention to anyone. He's one year older that you, from what I heard he's does not have a lot of experience, I already told him that nothing serious can happen with you, should I let him in?"
"Let's see him" said Jimin.
Taemin opened the door for the manager.
"Hi I'm Kang Seungyoon. I've been waiting to meet you" said the manager while looking straight at Jimin's eyes.
He can't believe himself, he'll finally touch that body, he'll finally get Jimin's attention even for one night, he still can't believe his eyes, can a man be this pretty? Is he even human? Oh my god that killer smile, the smile that no one can resist it, the cute dimple on his cheek, he's definitely not human.
He knows that tonight is his only chance, he need to impress the god in front of his eyes maybe he can get him for himself forever.

Jimin smiled at the manager while getting up.

" Hyung, you're the first person that I've met who kept looking into my eyes for more than a minute, anyways let's go" said Jimin leaving the room after passing his hand on the manager's chest.

Seungyoon felt like his body went in fire, he can't wait till they got to the hotel. Taemin looked worried, Seungyoon was about to collapse from Jimin's little hand touch.

At the parking lot

"No, let's take my car I'll drive" said Seungyoon
Jimin smiled at him and put back his car's keys. "He is trying to show his dominance interesting" thought Jimin to himself.

On the way to the hotel

Jimin's perfume was all over Seungyoon's car "ah that's what Taemin hyung meant when he said he'll leave a piece of him everywhere, that's why people get addicted to him, he will never leave your head" said Seungyoon to himself.

Jimin suddenly put his hand on Seungyoon's thigh, the manager's heart skipped a beat, he barely can see in front of him.

"You have pretty thick thighs, don't you? " said Jimin biting his bottom lip.

" i used to play soccer..." replied Seungyoon shyly.

"So you must be exceptionally good at shooting" said Jimin teasing the older.

The two laughed. "You'll discover soon." Said Seungyoon.

They arrived to a nearby hotel, they booked a room, Jimin was leading the way, they arrived in front of their room's door and the younger opened the door...

Don't hate me guys, I'll upload the next chapter very soon, stay tuned, sorry for the spelling errors and feel free to leave me some comments. 😁😁